LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Attends Wrap Around Briefs

I just bought a BOX of Attends Wrap Around Briefs - Maximum Absorbency from a thrift store. When I saw the box I couldn't believe those were attends. The size of the diapers are large. The copyright on the box says 1985, which is crazy. The diapers are HUGE, even for large. These diapers are ancient but are in perfectly unused, new condition. Has anyone ever used or heard of these? These diapers are almost as old as me if they were really made in 1985.

Those are belted undergarments. I have worn a couple from a sample pack I got. I had a depends and also a tranquility I believe. They kind feel wierd like your not wearing any underwear because of the belts around the hips but then theres this big loop through your crotch of padding. I don't know, kinda of a stange feeling but I kinda liked them. I much prefer a full brief diaper though.

Those are belted undergarments. I have worn a couple from a sample pack I got. I had a depends and also a tranquility I believe. They kind feel wierd like your not wearing any underwear because of the belts around the hips but then theres this big loop through your crotch of padding. I don't know, kinda of a stange feeling but I kinda liked them. I much prefer a full brief diaper though.

Actually, the ones I found were actual briefs and NOT the undergarments. They are about three times the size of a regular diaper it seems.

Huh, not sure, maybe the large of that day were the bariatrics of today. Clothing sizes have actually changed over the past 20 years for things like shirts. A medium today is a large years ago. I have heard this from many people who have worked in clothing retail so maybe it holds true for the sizing of diapers. I would imagine they didn't have bariatric diapers or at least they didn't call them that years ago. Could be wrong but now sizing is more precise with many options, Youth,S,M,L,XL,Bariatric maybe more.

Is the real name on the box Attends Wrap Around Briefs - Maximum Absorbency?

Side note, Marilyn Monroe was reportedly a size 12 but that is a vintage size 12. Sizing charts have changed slowly over the past 50 years and a size 12, fifty years ago is closer to a size 6 today. As people become more obese, it just makes them feel better wearing something with a smaller number so as peole have grown, the number stays the same. Women would much rather say they're a size 12 say then a 20.