LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Drunk Girls "Watering" The Gardens At Work

Hey all,

This probably isn't the right forum for this or no one will even care, buuuuut I thought it was funny so I will tell. I work as a sort of mercenary caterer and do weddings a lot, especially around this time of year. I was working one the other night between a man from Cincinnati and woman from England; whom had decided to do an outdoor wedding, in which they conveniently placed a good few hundred yards from a restroom. The field however...was dark and vacant, so it became the restroom for the majority of the patrons including the, not to be racist, but mostly British women. It was kind of funny to look out into the darkness and seeing women squatting to the ground all around. They should of wore diapers, or nappies in their case and all would have been well. Off chance anyone that attended the wedding is on this forum, sorry again for unplugging the band, it was an accident...honestly, my bad.

Maybe next time you cater an affair like this one, you could offer to build diapers into the cost per plate and leave one on each seat, with a stack of extras as the evening wears on.