LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abena Extra Vs. X-Plus

Hi

I'll soon be finally ordering some diapers online so I can finally get into some quality diapers :]. I tried Abena X-plus once and they were AMAZING, so I think I will be ordering those. But I think they will be too bulky for outside wear. When wearing x-plus over cothes, is your diapered bum pretty noticeable? I also saw they have Abena extra, which look similar to X-plus, just not as bulky and a little bit in price, has anyone had experience with these? I think i will getting two different diapers, one for night wear(Abena X-plus or Extra) and daytime (maybe Abena Super?). Any advice/comments would be greatly appreciated as this is my first time getting some good diapers and I don't want to be stuck with diapers that are too big for daytime use, thanks.

I have both Abena X-Plus and Abena Supers. I wore the Abena Supers out today while I was looking at some homes and I didnt feel like it was noticable. I think it really all depends on how tight the clothes are your wearing. Ive worn diapers out in public hundreds of times and never felt like they could be seen. I've looked at myself in the mirror and have never been able to tell I'm wearing a diaper when I've got my shorts/jeans on.

hihi,

i love my abenas, and love my x-plus's....i thought it would be good to try somthing thinner so i batterd my eyes at lucy and she orderd me some supers....well..they are ok, not horrible but no were near as comfatable as x-plus...i have problems with the tapes, they dont go in the right places to fasten, and feel tight...yet also feel loose round my tummy...they fasten on my hips and get uncomfy as when i pull my legs up they dig as the tape is quite hard....but rember everyones differnt...

my x-plus is good i get a full night sleep and never want to be changed out from disconfort....they fasen at the front, i just love them...they come up a lil higher too...they are bulky but i dont find that a problem....mund you i dont wear out!....

i like the way abenas re-fasten, it's good as somtimes i need that, also give the tapes a lil rub once stuck to make sure they don't come off....if you are usesing lotion,oils or creams make sure there is none on the front otherwise it won't stick...i rub the front with my 'smuggle' to make sure...(i have cream on lots,eczema)

hope this helps...

hugs

Juniper

xxx

*sorry about spellings