LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Im A Babyfur!

Though Im not really into fursuits, I do enjoy the art and animation. I've always been a huge fan of Sonic the Hedgehog and I like to fantasize about those characters being babies, especially Tails.

post-25054-12505680406225_thumb.jpg

post-25054-12505680406225_thumb.jpg

Everyone is different. What works for one person, may not work for someone else. There's a song by Hal Ketchem (I may've spelled that wrong) called "Someplace Far Away" that deals with this subject. In particular, the line: "The dream that makes a sparrow fly can make an eagle fall".

I'm also not into the fursuit thing. Though, I do have some nifty T-shirts with wolves and a hat with an embroidered wolf head on it. But, then again, I'm also above-average when it comes to body hair, so so I kinda don't need extra fur... My interest lies mainly in the art (enjoyment of, as I can't draw to save my life) and writing.

I'm also not so much into the AB thing, because I live alone and don't have anyone to RP for/with and I got tired of trying to do that alone. So now, I'm more of a DL. I don't like using my diapers because I find a clean diaper to be more comfy, and I don't make enough to support using them on a regular enough basis to overcome that discomfort factor.

My own lifestyle is best described as reclusive. I don't do well around people I don't know. And being around a lot of people is quite taxing on me. But I don't have that problem with the internet, which is kinda weird... But I'm also describable as an "intellectual redneck", so these other things are just more factors to add to the paradoxical nature of my life...

I was talking to a friend of mine yesterday, and he told me that fursuits creep him out. He's been a furry for as long as I have, and just recently he's been creeped out by fursuits. I guess I don't understand why that would creep someone out. I love fursuiters. They're like giant plushies that hug back.

Actually, that could be the reason. Just like how clowns creep some people out, while others love them.

Or how some people like pirates, ninjas, and monkeys. Personally, I find all 3 of those to be overrated. A good killer robot could take them all out. :P

• 2 years later...