LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cuddlz Own-Brand Diaper

I've just been on the Cuddlz.com website to pick up some Bambino Biancos, and I noticed that they are now selling their own range of adult diapers.

Has anyone tried these? They look the same as the Biancos, but they are a bit cheaper, so I'd be interested to know if they are any good!

I'd almost bet they're Bambino Biancos. They look like it in the picture. If you put a "Cuddlz" label over the BHG label on the mostly-white Bambino bags--tada!--you've got private-label diapers.

Yeah, that's what I thought too. What puzzles me then is how come the Cuddlz brand are selling for significantly less than the Bambinos that they also sell on the site?

i ordered some bambinos and some cuddlz and they are identical except the bambino has a pale blue waistband and the cuddlz has white. the nappy is the same, the tapes are, and so is the plastic landing zone so presume they are in fact bambinos, though how they can make them cheaper is strange. i like them alot. :thumbsup:

Well, I'm certainly impressed with Cuddlz customer service! I ordered a Bambino Bianco trial pack on Friday evening, and they arrived first thing this morning!

They were discreetly packaged, and had no indication of the company name or contents (a good thing as they were delivered to my work address!).

On top of that, they even threw in a free sample Cuddlz own-brand diaper in the same size as the Biancos!

I'll definitely be purchasing from them again in the future!