LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Molicare Super Plus

I was wondering, does Molicare Super Plus show under clothing? I know for a fact Molicare Supers doesn't, I have wore them to work before.

Thanks,

Drake

I agree with Dude's jeans comment -- I've been wearing Molicare Super Plus's 24x7 for the past few weeks. Since they are a bit thick, I bought jeans one inch larger around the waist and a bit looser cut than I would normally wear. I went for a darker wash jean which also helps conceal them, so unless someone is really looking and knows what to look for you can't tell. When the diaper is really wet it does sag a bit but by that time I'm off to change anyway so it hasn't been an issue.

Guest Mummy's Cute Baby Lucy

I've never worn the super, only the super plus, so can't compare directly, but in my opinion no one could tell i was wearing the super plus.. but loose jeans are usually on the going in a nappy menu. I wouldn't worry I don't think they are that much thicker from reading about them...

Nobody's ever noticed. I even braved it in skinny jeans before. Normally can't tell, especially with a coat. It just looks like I have a great ass :)

Under loose jeans or trackpants, very unlikely and well worth doing usually.

Under lighter clothing, frequently yes. But very few people would actually care unless it somehow made a noticeable difference.