LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Good First-time Diaper?

TapouT

Paycheck + clueless diaper girl = diapers, although I cant figure out which brand I want yet.

Here's what I'm looking for:

Thick

Soft

A good, overall fit (I will be wearin for a long time)

VERY quiet (I dont live alone)

Plastic backed

And also, are the Bambino duo pads a good buy? What about the quatros? They seem pretty huge, width wise and length wise, are they just for 'larger' people?

Thanks!

I think Molicare Super Plus might be your best bet, TapouT. They're really thick, very comfortable, and, of course, were the king of absorbency and performance before Abena got so popular. Speaking of which, Abena X-Plus, Secure X-Plus, and Bambino certainly meet your other requirements, but they're louder than the Molicares in my opinion. Molicare uses a unique stretchy plastic cover that, while not quite as silky smooth as Attends or Depend, is quiet and comfortable.

Honestly, though, nobody is going to pay any attention to your "rustle". I just spent half and hour today helping my roommate with my PC while wearing noisy Attends. I got up, grabbed a beer, walked right back next to him, all in a quiet room, and he didn't notice a thing. Still, if you're worried, wear snug-fitting shorts or pants and they'll muffle any noise sufficiently.

Good luck & have fun!

P.S. If you want to try the Lambi brand of diapers from Mexico, let me know. I'm a distributor and I'm happy to send out samples.