LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unique Wellness Brief

• 4 weeks later...

I have them on my site acecoolmedical.com and provide a discount to DD members :-)

They are extremely thick, and absorbent.. They hold around 80oz

Hi acecool, im lookin to get some- u think u could give me a discount? And are they real heavy? Crinkly? do they get sweaty?

Thanks

You can use coupon code DailyDi for a discount :-) which gives you 5% off the case.

They are pretty heavy, I would guess around half a pound each, if not more.. I weighed myself, and then picked up 2, and it added 1.5 pounds to my weight (but the scale jumps by .5) so that is as close as I can get it right now.

They can be crinkly, and you can also really quiet them down depending how you fasten the tapes, and they dont really feel sweaty at all :-)

-Josh

You can use coupon code DailyDi for a discount :-) which gives you 5% off the case.

They are pretty heavy, I would guess around half a pound each, if not more.. I weighed myself, and then picked up 2, and it added 1.5 pounds to my weight (but the scale jumps by .5) so that is as close as I can get it right now.

They can be crinkly, and you can also really quiet them down depending how you fasten the tapes, and they dont really feel sweaty at all :-)

-Josh

do u give discrete shipping? And what do you mean by they can be crinkly depending on how you fasten the tapes? Like im not sure if these would b a good daytime diaper to wear around everywhere&work. Like is it very noticeable?(bulge?).