LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In Missouri

I am a gay man in living in Springfield Missouri. In more recent year I have began to explore my interests in wearing and enjoying diapers. What can say I am hooked.

But knowing that there are many other guys out there (including in Missouri) who also like their diapers. I would like to meet some and become friends. I think I will truly more comfortable with my liking for diapers actually having friends to hang out with whom also are in the same perspective. I do have a partner, so no I am not looking for any kind of hook up or anything like that. Just all sociable and platonic. Would care if they we're straight, just as long as we're all guys who except each other as diaper clad friends.... Don't just reply, message me

• 1 month later...

I am sure there are a lot that keep them selves in the closet. Most guys, straight and gay I have talked to are pretty shy about meet others openly in person, including one married straight guy who wears his diapers behind his wife's back cause she doesn't care for it. I am looking for friends, either straight or gay, I am happily engaged and not looking for a hook up, just friendships. Besides I thing it would be good to not have to feel so alone in the fact that I like to wear diapers. Internet friends is one thing, but to be able to hang out in person openly with other guys whom are also diapered I think would be good from me and them. Kind of like a secret support club/group.

• Like 1