LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is This A Kind Of Binge And Purge?

Recently...Well, okay not recently. But I've been with this girl for almost a year now. We know pretty much everything about each other and I don't really have an secrets, but I was wondering. I leave her parents house and I go home, I always put on a diaper every night. She wants nothing to do with my fetish and doesn't like it one bit. I am wondering if this is a type of Binge and Purging. I go to get in diapers right away, whether I'm going to bed or not I just put it on. I don't know if she would even like me to sleep with one on if she ever slept over here again, she hasn't done that in a while, but that's another comment for another day.

Time is what you need.

When you're talking about something very odd, they will need time to sort it out and get used to it.

Think about how long it took you to recognize and properly embrace your fetish without reservations. For me this took approximately 5-6 years. Definitely do not rush her. Talk about it. A good place to start is you wearing (but not using) around her. Then, when she is comfortable about it, you might wear them together (when cuddling in bed) to help eliminate the insecurity non-sexually. Try to emphasise the comfort aspect, since that's what will appeal most to it (including many of us, of course, too) and cuddling is really nice - there's little reason not to, especially if she knows how much it means to you. If you can get it to that basic and agreeable point then you can probably work with it. Don't hit her with 24/7 right away; good way to lose her.

Bit of a problem for me. I love my fetish so, so much I hardly even want a girlfriend because it would likely cause more complications than it would solve.

BigBoy, whether or not it's a 'binge' depends on how often you normally wear. If you more or less always wear a diaper everynight, then it's not really a binge. But if you only wear a diaper once or twice a week, and are now suddenly wearing every night, then you you are probably binging.

Beth

Bit of a problem for me. I love my fetish so, so much I hardly even want a girlfriend because it would likely cause more complications than it would solve.

Careful what you wish for... 10 years from now, you could be regretting that stance...

Careful what you wish for... 10 years from now, you could be regretting that stance...

Probably. I have some serious problems socially; I'm well aware of that. I just don't know what to do. Being busy I kind of operate on a work-relax cycle that doesn't do (or have energy for) social stuff so much. Unfortunate but I'm still largely satisfied and successful, and I don't want to give that up. I've tried getting help but I'm always left exactly where I started.

So, to reiterate: Girls are a waste of my precious time and energy with which I do things that are more productive or that I enjoy more. Simple enough. I don't like complications. No offense intended.

What's there to regret if I am enjoying myself and making the best use I can of my life?