LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abuniverse#1

I guess a better fitting diaper would be #1..Bambino fit sucks and this shows people would rather have a higher rise diaper.

ABUniverse.com

Achieves #1 Spot

According to Compete.com and Alexa.com (a division of Amazon.com), AB Universe was ranked #1 with over 5,500 unique visitors to our web site in January 2009 and over 20,000 hits per day, continuing our strong growth trend.

We believe our product sales volume supports this traffic data as well. For the first time we have outpaced the other two major brand printed adult diaper retailers. Information from customs import data which was provided and confirmed by Coleman Research.

Hmmm...I don't necessarily think that visitors always equals sales though...I am not sure how much sales either make but ABuniverse is a newer site and would of course draw more attention but visitors and rankings don't necessarily equal better diaper or more sales...and I personally highly doubt ABuniverse 'competes' with the Abena, Molicare, Attends, or Bambino diaper brands.

I agree with the previous post. Out of curiosity though... what size are you trying to squeeze into? I am 6'3" and weigh about 215 lbs... 38" or so waist and I have found that the XL size is the best for fitting higher up on my back. They are about 1-2 inches longer overall than the larges. Heck...the old plastic XL Abena x-plus would practically go up to my arm pits (grossly exaggerated) I've read many of your posts where you complain about the fit and I cannot remember what size you said you were trying to wear. But anyhow...I agree, site hits doesn't translate into sales. It can help I'm sure, most of the recent activity to that site probably has to do with their new scented diapers anyhow. Anyways, what size do you wear?

I've been to ABU like 70 zillion times and never bought anything. I'm perfectly happy with Bambinos.

I wear medium diapers.bambino sent me out 2 free large diapers to try and see if they fit higher and they did very high on the back.but i could not keep the diaper on it was to big 2 of me could fit into that diaper you could not even see the print the tapes went to the front of the diaper not on the sides.i wonder if they sent me out xlarge instead of large by mistake.I have a 39-40''waist.and depend medium diapers fit me great nice and high on the back..Customer service at bambino is the best you can get they return every Email and they even called me one time.Customer service at ABuniverse sucks they never return any email they don't answer the phone when you call them they never call you back after leaving them voice mail.they just have better fitting diapers there medium diapers fit me great nice and high on the back so its not me.bambino has a lower cut on there diapers..