LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing To School

Guest Chelsea

i'm actually wearing goodnites there not recommended by most if u wanna wet them if ur a heavy wetter they tend to leak i haven't experienced it myself b/c i cant wet my diapers yet(over trained bladder) butt ill let you know when i do.

If your going with goodnites get the regular kind not the boxer shorts. The boxers are really noisy and crinkle alot.

• 1 month later...

:roflmao:

i graduated hs 6th in my class of about 260 with a gpa of 4.185 and got squat for scholarships. a guy i work with (i work in fast food) barely has the mental capability to do small repetitive tasks and got a $100,000 USD football scholarship!!!!!!!!!! :o

it boggles the mind!!!!!!!!!!! and i only make $0.10 more than him per hour and ih ave been there 3 years longer than him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

WWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????

So you get more points for an A+ or something? As here the most you can get is a 4.0, for gpa at my college now we don't get extra for B or C vs B+ or C+ even. Though soem classes require a C or above to pass, not a C-.