LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babyish Underwear? Big Boy Briefs?

Hi,

Love the forums here!

Thought I would ask a question of all the ABs in here. That is who has or would like to wear babyish big boy briefs?

You all remember the sort that you wore as a little boy? I loved them and would love to get some more. Babyish prints or cartoon characters. You know that these are impossible to find. Mens briefs in the stores are all plain and boring. If you want something fun you need to buy boxers. For those of us that prefer briefs when not in nappies, then there is almost nothing about that is babyish.

I have seen a few auctions on ebay. The briefs were hand made and fetched a lot of bids and high prices. I know that there is a lot of interest in these briefs.

I purchased a pair of fire truck briefs from a Canadian company.

http://www.ginchgonch.com/EN/index.html

They are not bad, but the quality is really not deserving of the price nor the postage cost.

Anyone have a similar interest in this or know of any place on the internet that sells something like adult big boy briefs? I have done a search and there is nothing else I can really find.

Very cruel indeed.  Mind you the crotch of those panties look a little norrow.  Wearing those there might be something poking out the side!

Not really, they are wider than they look. I may be a sissy but I have plenty to pack in. :rolleyes:

boy short style I have a problem with because they usally have no crotch at all.

053-mens-star-brief.jpg

053-ladies-star-briefs.jpg

One these is mens one womens. What are the differences?

Ok there are differences, but look at the front.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I love those panties. Might have to buy some :blush:

Guest Baby_Connor

So Gemma, maybe you can explain why the womens panties have a Y front.

I suppose it makes sense that the girl ones have a Y front though..

That's usual for girls underwear even from young. Still couldn't really picture a boy wearing the other ones

Why do girls underwear have a fly front is the question.

The answer is because girls like that style of brief too it would seem is the answer.

I dont think that the fly of the girls brief is actually functional. What would be the point of that?

Mens style underwear for women has been all the rage for a long time!

Hi again,

On e-bay I noticed there are some such briefs up for auction at the moment. I have purchased them in the past from this seller, they are hand made and very good quality.

http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrp...Q3aMEFSQ3aMESOI

I love the scooby ones. Wish I was a small size! Go and check them out for yourself!

Stay nappied!

Is the y opening in any gender's underwear functional. I don't think I can remember ever in my life using that y... it is easier just to pull your undies down when you need to go (unless of course your diapered, then you don't have to do anything). :huh:

There is a few places you can get them. The best are from H&M. I bought a pair when I was in europ. there Xmen. They are the best ones I have found yet. Second place I wound was GAP in XXL fits a mens 32. 3rd place is marksandspencer.com. Hard to get in the states but I have harry potter, Spiderman and simpsons. H&M is the best place, I looked on there web site and they have stores in canada.