LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Happen To Aby.com

This happened a while ago, I'm not sure if anyone else was a member on that site, but I got band. without a warning or anything like that. I even tried to email him and he never got back to me. A couple other people were kicked out too. I used to love that site and the good people I met there. I know there was drama there, but like any other community there are always a few bad apples who cause trouble. Anyways I was told I have an IP address ban. Meaning I can't log in from my computer. I tried to use another computer, and still nothing even changing my name I even email him and he never got back to me. I am wondering if the same thing happen to anyone here?

Yeh I have no idea - I tried to register there and never got sent the activation email...

Maybe cause your a girl...ABY is mostly a GAY site. Have you tried RUpadded.com? Almost the same set up as ABY.com.

Yeh I have no idea - I tried to register there and never got sent the activation email...

Actually the same thing happened to me. I once tried to get a new password and never got the email. So I never could get back in :(. And when I tried to re-register...no emails either. I even tried emailing the Admin but no luck also.

• 1 month later...
Guest sissyfiona

Actually, the site is being monitored more closelky now....there are several admins..I know 2 of them and they check add requests etc daily

ABY.COM seems to have a serious case of Absentee Landlord.

None of the site seems to be updated by the admins. Forums are nearly unmoderated.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

First of all I personally know Davey, it not that he doesn't care about his site he does a lot. He has had some rather trying personal problem in the last couple of year that I won't go into, so that why he was an absentee land lord. The most recently failure has more to do with the server getting too much activity adn then being hacked and dammaged beyond repair. He and serveral other are working on a new site the will hopefully be up by next year. So please keep checking back.

• Like 2