LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bianco Diapers Question

Nik2

Hello, I was wondering, if say you didn't want the printed front sticker on the diapers (in other words, just wanted all white) Do the all white classic diapers still have the two inside guard elastic strips as the new ones that come with the front sticker? you can see the guard elastic strips I'm referring to in the attached screenshot.

Is this diaper thicker then the old attends from the 90s, and will it not rip like the newer attends? any comments would be appreciated!

Thank you. :)

post-4024-1219529107_thumb.jpg

post-4024-1219529107_thumb.jpg

I'm a Classico wearer, but tried a pack of the Bianco's a few months back.

Even before ordering them, I'd heard that EVERYTHING about the Bianco's was the same as the printed Classico's-- liner, leak-guards, tapes, plastic backing, absorbency, everything. And my one-pack experience with them showed that to be true: They're identical in every way except for the printed front-panel. (And even the unprinted taping-panel is the same plastic as the printed version).

It makes sense to me. If BHGroup is simply responding to a request for unprinted diapers, why would they change anything else? From a production-run point of view, it's pretty simple-- applying the printed/unprinted taping-panel is probably one of the last steps in the production line. Just run x-amount of Classicos, then shut down the line, swap out the "printed" roll of plastic for "unprinted", and fire up the line again for Bianco's. Nothing else has to change!

wv

• 2 weeks later...

Hay thanks wetvinyl, I appreciate the comments!

Just curious, do you remember the old Attends from like 1995 to 1998, or 2000?

They were pretty thick and the outer shell never tore. Would you say that these Bianco diapers are as thick, and as strong?

Well I ordered the all white Bianco diapers this week, but I should have went with the next day air option. The package traveled to three different locations in California in two days which seems like a lot of unnecessarily stops. This is going to be an 8 day delivery if all goes well.

anyway, they really look like amazing diapers! I love the fact that they have no wetness indicators, and they come with inner leak guards like real baby diapers. I can't wait to get them!