LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Bondage

Guest Guest_cutebabymatt_*

I like the sound of much of it. To be tied up, or even just have my hands bound up in mits so I can't use them, while in a diaper (a very very thick one) appeals to me a lot. Nothing too forceful, and no pain stuff, tho. I have some other fantasies, tieing into that, with having on really thick diapers, and it being kindof an embarassing thing, but really that only appeals to me in a fantasy...I wouldn't like it if I actually did it. I think, anyway.

But being tied up while in a diaper gets me going.

Not into pain. Do enjoy being put into thick diapers that are impossible for me

to remove. Then fitted with knee pads and fettered in such a way that I can only

crawl. Such an arrangement usually means hands chained to a neck collar and

feet hobbled (leather horse hobbles work well). The resulting arrangment is

very comfortable but your stuck untill your punishment time is over. Gives me a woody just thinking about it.

I like the sound of much of it. To be tied up, or even just have my hands bound up in mits so I can't use them, while in a diaper (a very very thick one) appeals to me a lot. Nothing too forceful, and no pain stuff, tho. I have some other fantasies, tieing into that, with having on really thick diapers, and it being kindof an embarassing thing, but really that only appeals to me in a fantasy...I wouldn't like it if I actually did it. I think, anyway.

But being tied up while in a diaper gets me going.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

For me the turn on of being tied is having no choice but to play baby for some

agreed period of time and really appreciate your diapers. Like to stay tied

wet and horny.

i'm all up for it, as long as it doesn't interfere with my normal life...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What about a weekend sat. or sunday? Do any particular bondage ideas

intrest you? Stuck in stocks. Diaper slave in chains. Portable prison -

hands held in such a way that work can be done but diaper stays on.

Just ideas, what are yours?

anytime, as long as i can do normal errands, like going to school and stuff. i haven't really gotten any ideas...except for locking panties and dresses ;) . stocks would sort of suck, but being strapped down in a stroller would be cool.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Stocks are sort of a punishment - why did I agree to this sort of thing.

In a pillory you could get changed and played with - still no escape.

The stroller is good. Bounce along in piss diapers or goo goo.

Google the story "The Lock", read it and tell me what you think.

Will keep thinking you do the same.

Be safe and warm

"The Lock" is agreat story and scenario! My diaper bondge scenes last a few hours at most. I like the "inescapable" or "forced" scenes. I have no problem wer the locking plastic pants under street clothe or tied onto a bed! Just a variety of spice in life.

"The Lock" is agreat story and scenario! My diaper bondage scenes last a few hours at most. I like the "inescapable" or "forced" scenes. I have no problem wearing the locking plastic pants under street clothes or tied onto a bed! Just a variety of spice in life.