LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Starting this friday my baby boy has agreed to swap places with me for the weekend so I can satisfy my curiosity about what it's like to be babied. Yeah curiosity killed the cat I know, but satisfaction brought him back. Is there any advice anyone would care to pass on? I'd ask my baby but it seems kind of silly that I have to ask how to be a baby.

Hmmmm... well first off let me admit I've never been babied (I'm a DL, don't really have that fantasy)... but I've been in a situation that makes me realize there's a big diff between "having your partner put a diaper on you" and "being babied"-- truly babied.

Last winter I got to share some playtime with a babygirl I met on Diapermates. Her profile was pretty clear that she wasn't into changing somebody else-- she was a babygirl, and wanted to meet a Daddy to deliver that role for her.

Despite that, our first night together, in between my changing/cuddling/spanking/etc her, she playfully changed my (dry) diaper a couple times. Hey, she was a 38DD babe and if she was willing to go for it, I sure wasn't going to tell her "No that's OK, you don't have to." I had my own selfish little curiosity to satisfy.

But, honestly.... it was a distraction, and neither of us were really into the role-reversal. I didn't get any "There, there, baby.... shhhhh, Mommy's right here to take care of you" vibe from her. She was just kinda just going through the motions... and really, it wasn't as good for me as when I when I got to flip her over and put HER into HER diaper. And I could tell it wasn't as good for her, either.

In short, she wasn't a Mommy-- her imagination/fantasy wasn't wired for that role. She could put a diaper on me... but being a Mommy (or Daddy) is soooo much more than that. The whole "nurturing/take-charge" of a good Mommy/Daddy comes from something the person feels 24/7-- it's part of their personality. (Same with being AB or even DL, come to think of it-- but without the added responsibilities.)

I'm not saying it won't be fun to role-reverse, for a change (pun not intended :lol: )... nor am I saying your partner couldn't learn the vastly different role of being a Daddy. Hey, shake things up-- play around, try new things. LOTS of new things are possible in relationships where people truly carefor/about each other.

But I'm thinking that feeling truly "babied" is more than just having your diaper changed, just for a "Personal First". It takes a special effort on your partner's part to "sell" those qualities of a giving, loving, "I'm Right Here For You" Mommy/Daddy... quite a different mindset than the default passive "baby" role.

Just IMHO... I'm still learning too -_-

wv.