LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Too Shy To Buy Daipers!

What do you think the internet is for!!! i presume ur US, im uk, its very hard to find places to buy, but its easier on the net, and the US has aloooot more sites for this sorta thing because they acknowledged it alot earlier then the UK. The Franchise is there, its very easy to get on the net, organise a delivery date, and get ur self a nice big white diaper.

Be sure you PLAN it! E.g a day your parents arent there, or what not.

Best time to get em is when my parents go away for the weekend or on holiday, gives u a chance to explore and wear ofc.

Regards

-Rhezz

What do you think the internet is for!!! i presume ur US, im uk, its very hard to find places to buy, but its easier on the net, and the US has aloooot more sites for this sorta thing because they acknowledged it alot earlier then the UK. The Franchise is there, its very easy to get on the net, organise a delivery date, and get ur self a nice big white diaper.

Be sure you PLAN it! E.g a day your parents arent there, or what not.

Best time to get em is when my parents go away for the weekend or on holiday, gives u a chance to explore and wear ofc.

Regards

-Rhezz

If they work, organise it for then, enquire if there plannin to go away this year...

if you have any sympathetic friends, you can always deliver it to that address.

just think, but dont get caught

Guest Dill Pickle

I will think off that thanks for the reply!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hints:

1) Emergency shipments are sent to UPS "Hold for Pickup"...and people getting high-value things in poor neighborhoods who work all day do it too....just call the UPS office and ask how to do it...

2) I send money orders to my vendors...keeps them from knowing my credit card or bank account numbers, much more private that way...