LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Lovers?

I was at the West Jordan, Utah Walmart last night 6/30 around 9:30 pm and there were 2 ladies in their early twenties buying 4 different kinds of diapers in the self-checkout lane. A case of size 5 huggies, a pack of those swimmer diapers and a few packs of pull ups. Of course my first thought was that they were buying for them. I'm curious, are those ladies I saw members of this website? They looked like they were having a good time scanning the dipes in front of those of us waiting in line. It was the most fun I have ever had waiting in a check out lane. :D

i'm gonna go out on a limb here

maybe one of them has a kid? :D:rolleyes:

yeah, are we so twisted here that we can't think of any diaper use other than ABDL???? :bash:

I was going to say that maybe they are part of Sorority. But then I read down further and the fact one or both might have a child makes even more sense. The size of diapers they where buying sounds right for child be potty trained.

Has anyone sold the story to the press or contacted the local TV station yet?

"And we have breaking news just coming in, that two women believed to be in their mid twenties, were seen buying diapers in a local store........some witnesses claim they were both laughing about it. Let's go over to our reporter on the scene for an update"

Beth, lol.