LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dead Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HeeHee........

i have bought from the General Medical Suplies shop there...lol

it was the first time i ever bought any nappies and i got attends9

at the time i still didnt know about how many of us there are :)

anyway.........

jay.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know of any good stores in or near central London?

I have bought from John Bell & Croydon (on Wigmore St, close to Bond St. Tube Station) many times, but they only stock Tena products.

I'm yearning for a change - somewhere that sells something other than Tena would be good - perhaps Abriform X-Plus or Attends? I'd rather go into a shop than buy online and run the risk of them being delivered when someone else is on the house.

Anyone?

Seriously, I can't be the only DL in the whole of London!! :D

When I was in Greenwich last week I noticed a disabled shop with a window full of incon products. Unfortunatley I was with a friend so I didn't go in.

When I go back there I will have a look what they have. The shop is just to the left as you leave the train station.

Beth

There is a shop in Streatham that sells the Lille brand and Tena not really sure what else they do as i was always scared by 'The old lady'! she seems to be ab aware and shes good at spotting us!

So BE WARNED if she has a blue nappy pin on her dress (it just appears out of no where!) then rruuunnnnnn she eats babies for breakfast! :o

There is a Pharmacy in Earlfield 'Dhumlars' they sell Tena and some other mystery brand i dont browse so dont know what they are.

Mal.

There is a shop in Streatham that sells the Lille brand and Tena not really sure what else they do as i was always scared by 'The old lady'! she seems to be ab aware and shes good at spotting us!

So BE WARNED if she has a blue nappy pin on her dress (it just appears out of no where!) then rruuunnnnnn she eats babies for breakfast! :o

Mal.

Soppy old moo,

If she asks about you being an AB just say one of the following;

1) Yes I am, now get on with your job and give me my frigging nappies girlfriend.

2) You've found me mummy...........your long lost baby boy!

3) What's an AB darling? When she tells you it stands for Adult Baby, i.e. an adult that wears baby things, you say 'Noooo I'm not one of those people, why are you?' To which she will say 'NO I AM NOT' and you say 'Why are you wearing a nappy pin then?'

Beth

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Uzzy,

Out of interest did you try that Duncan's place? If so, what did they have?

Beth

The first time I bought from John Bell & Croyden I was a bit apprehensive about buying adult nappies as I was fairly new to this buying game. After the first purchase I always return back there to make further purchases as I can always walk in, go and get them. One tip I use to carry home my purchase is to bring one of those small suitcases on wheels, the package fits neatly inside and I can wheel my purchase home along Oxford Street without anyone knowing what fantasy lies within.

Anyone else shopped at JB&C, what are those green nappies on sale on the bottom shelf. I have always seen them but always opt for tena. Anyone know where you can Attends on the High Street in or near Oxford Street.

Flexi,

Nicely edited set of info - thanks. And good idea having a separate discussion thread. How do we submit to you our local stores (eg Bristol)? Also I'm surprised so many places you can buy Molicare. I've not found any non-mailorder source for Molicare Super Plus near Bristol and, just for curiosity, really want to try some.

Regards,

Tad.

• 1 month later...