LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ended Up Wet Pantsd At Home Depot!

I was about 2 steps out the door, had to run to The Home Depot to get a few things, and I ran back in because I really needed to pee, and it just hit me, "I should wear a diaper".

I put a depend max protection on and headed out the door. I know it's no big deal to some but to me it was kind of a rush. I was a little worried and kept doing the but sweep with my hand to make sure it wasn't out, then I decided to just flaunt it. I reached in and tugged up the waste in the front and back so it was sticking up over my pants a bit, and I walked through the store!

By the time I was actually in the store, I REALLY needed to go, and I contemplated doing it in the bathroom, but decided to stick it out.. I didn't really care about people seeing it, since statistically I prob wasn't the only one in the store wearing one... I was more worried about bumping into someone I KNEW more than anything. Well, I stopped an employee to ask where something was and we talked for a min about what i was looking for, and I was sure he noticed (from the front). I was leaning on the cart, and as he was talking I couldn't hold it any more, so I let loose. I got a little nervous because I flooded it very quickly! So I kind of stopped myself from finishing..

Anyway, long story short, as I walked away from him, I quickly turned around like I forgot something and caught him staring at me in the diaper region. He noticed, no doubt in my mind, I must have embarrassed him beyond belief because he had to think quick on his feet and he blurted out.. "Did I say 3 isles over? Yeah, okay, i was right" But he stuttered and it was obvious as he turned quickly and walked away.

So I got what I needed, went to self checkout, and as I was waiting for my CC to process, I finished my pee! Man it felt so good, but all of a sudden my little fun time turned into a nightmare because I felt a warm drip hit my inner thigh!!!

I turned beat red and I felt my BP rise fast as I high tailed it to the door abandoning my receipt as it was printing. It was a full fledged flood down the inside of one leg and a little bit in the other! Man at that point I wished I was dead. I rushed out so fast that I have NO idea if anyone was watching or noticed.

Bottom line, I wet a depend WAY too much, way to fast, and it couldn't hang and I ended up waddling through the parking lot with pee soaked pants. Felt like the longest walk ever! Every step squeezed more out! I plopped into my car and sped off. My the time I got home my seat was soaked, my pants were soaked, and my socks and shoes were wet and cold at this point.

Man, what a mistake.

Man that sucks! I would never depend on a depend for anything except leaking. I love Lille maxi and tena super with a attend over top, just to be safe. I add comco plastic pants for extra insurance.

Rob

agreed, hate depends. It kinda irks me when people who don't know very much about the AB/DL lifestyle automatically assume you wear depends, cause thats the only brand they know of. Depends may be the most widely advertised incontinence product, but they are one of the worst products on the market.

I really don't agree--the maximum absorbency briefs aren't too bad. Good fit, three tapes, stand-up leg gathers, nice feel and sound--and the fluff doesn't break apart and clump when it's wet, like some diapers do. With a booster pad inside they're good for quite a few hours. They may not be Bambinos, but there're worse diapers out there. (I'm sorry to hear they didn't work at home depot, though.)

I've had mixed experience with Depends, but it's not necessarily the Depends in this case but the flooding. It's my understanding that true incontinence is more about frequent small dribbles rather than saved up flooding. After all, I've had Abenas with a stuffer leak when flooding them. If you choose a diaper not designed for floods, it's not the diaper's fault for leaking when flooded.

As for the leaking... as a sometimes pants-wetter who's been caught a couple times, the embarrassment should fade into more of a "oh well, I can't do anything about it now, anyway" attitude pretty quickly.

Gosh it's too bad your first experience had to end up badly! Don't let this deter you from trying again. It's too bad comments had to turn from your experience to a diaper review in spite of some good recommendations! I might suggest a stuffer. I like to wear plastic panties over my disposable too, but then again they will leak as well...especially sitting down (as in your car...).

It must have been horribly embarrassing, but a rush at the same time!! I leak far too often myself, but have been fortunate to be in rather 'controlled' circumstances where others either weren't around or just not in a position to notice. I did however recently leave an embarassing wet spot on the seat of a local eatery!

Planning before public outings, I think, is pretty critical. Good luck, but don't give up public wearing!

I was about 2 steps out the door, had to run to The Home Depot to get a few things, and I ran back in because I really needed to pee, and it just hit me, "I should wear a diaper".

I put a depend max protection on and headed out the door. I know it's no big deal to some but to me it was kind of a rush. I was a little worried and kept doing the but sweep with my hand to make sure it wasn't out, then I decided to just flaunt it. I reached in and tugged up the waste in the front and back so it was sticking up over my pants a bit, and I walked through the store!

By the time I was actually in the store, I REALLY needed to go, and I contemplated doing it in the bathroom, but decided to stick it out.. I didn't really care about people seeing it, since statistically I prob wasn't the only one in the store wearing one... I was more worried about bumping into someone I KNEW more than anything. Well, I stopped an employee to ask where something was and we talked for a min about what i was looking for, and I was sure he noticed (from the front). I was leaning on the cart, and as he was talking I couldn't hold it any more, so I let loose. I got a little nervous because I flooded it very quickly! So I kind of stopped myself from finishing..

Anyway, long story short, as I walked away from him, I quickly turned around like I forgot something and caught him staring at me in the diaper region. He noticed, no doubt in my mind, I must have embarrassed him beyond belief because he had to think quick on his feet and he blurted out.. "Did I say 3 isles over? Yeah, okay, i was right" But he stuttered and it was obvious as he turned quickly and walked away.

So I got what I needed, went to self checkout, and as I was waiting for my CC to process, I finished my pee! Man it felt so good, but all of a sudden my little fun time turned into a nightmare because I felt a warm drip hit my inner thigh!!!

I turned beat red and I felt my BP rise fast as I high tailed it to the door abandoning my receipt as it was printing. It was a full fledged flood down the inside of one leg and a little bit in the other! Man at that point I wished I was dead. I rushed out so fast that I have NO idea if anyone was watching or noticed.

Bottom line, I wet a depend WAY too much, way to fast, and it couldn't hang and I ended up waddling through the parking lot with pee soaked pants. Felt like the longest walk ever! Every step squeezed more out! I plopped into my car and sped off. My the time I got home my seat was soaked, my pants were soaked, and my socks and shoes were wet and cold at this point.

Man, what a mistake.

Should'a worn a Bambino sweetie