LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers For ...

Guest amandalu

Guest amandalu

Which diaper brand is the best for:

Mini skirts--ie not much of a bulge, looks like panties if the wind blows up your skirt but hold for a long while.

Whole day at schol/work--especially since it would be hard to carry a bag of diapers to change

Sports--No bulge, isn't that sticky

Air travel--I once wet an air plane seat while waiting for the toilet. The seatblet sign was on and we had tostay in our seats due to turbulence.

Thanks

I personally use Abena products for long wear, like at work or at the movies or on plane trips. X-Plus is their best absorbancy, even with a lot of liquids in you it should last 6-8 hours. Supers are good too, just more discreet.

I don't know of a good one for looking like panties, maybe you can find a cloth-like covered diaper with no 'stripes', since many of them have a wetness detector down the crotch (nothing says 'diaper' like lines down your butt!)

I couldn't answer, 1. I don't wear mini-skirts. they clash with my work boots. 2nd Just starting to get out and about now and still exploring the outside world. However I will be glad to share info as I learn. :)

Not sure if these will fit your needs as i don't wear for incontinence but i really enjoy the tena pull ups (been a while since i purchased any so that's assuming they haven't made any drastic changes)......duckie (squareduck) is a pull ups fan also so i know he could tell you which are more absorbant...comfy...etc.....

as for me though...the pull ups are a bit more descrete then a diaper....more form fitting without those tell tale angles or crinkles.....much easier to wear under a skirt or dress....no worrying about tapes coming undone......or baggy/saggy/droopy qualities when wet.....they can still be hiked up and worn snug even when soaked........and they can still be thick and for me that gives them the babyish quality that i enjoy...

For wearing under a skirt, I'd suggest any brand of pull-up disposables--usually labeled "disposable underwear". They don't look like diapers if glimpsed for just a moment; furthermore, they're small enough that you can wear them under a pair of panties for extra discretion. If it showed for a moment no one would see anything; at the very most it might look as if you were wearing a maxi-pad.

I've tried several different brands--depend, medline, various drugstore house brands--and they're all pretty much the same. I just get the most absorbent version of whichever brand is cheapest.

(Personally I much prefer wrap-around diapers to pull-ups, but the ability to change quickly just by pulling on a new diaper comes in handy sometimes, so I keep a package on hand.)

a lot of people recommend thick diapers as discreet, an abena x-plus is good, but is not the least bit discreet.

what you would want would be a pull up style, they are thin and look like a panty well enough for a quick glance, since you are a girl you most likely carry a purse, pull ups are thin so you could put a couple in there

a lot of people recommend thick diapers as discreet, an abena x-plus is good, but is not the least bit discreet.

what you would want would be a pull up style, they are thin and look like a panty well enough for a quick glance, since you are a girl you most likely carry a purse, pull ups are thin so you could put a couple in there

just as a reminder, the x-plus from abena has been discontinued now, so if you see som1 who has some for sale still, grab them.

if you still have some in your collection, use them wisely because you wont see them under that form anymore, only if you buy bambinos

just as a reminder, the x-plus from abena has been discontinued now, so if you see som1 who has some for sale still, grab them.

if you still have some in your collection, use them wisely because you wont see them under that form anymore, only if you buy bambinos

Where did you hear that? The XL X-plus was discontinued... not the entire line (unless you have inside information... *cry*)

Mini skirts--ie not much of a bulge, looks like panties if the wind blows up your skirt but hold for a long while.

Whole day at schol/work--especially since it would be hard to carry a bag of diapers to change

Air travel--I once wet an air plane seat while waiting for the toilet. The seatblet sign was on and we had tostay in our seats due to turbulence.

Thanks

I wear Bambino bianco in all those situations. How ever, I carry a bag to work anyway. A messy diaper still smells and is uncomfortable, no matter how absorbant the thing is.

For discretion, I find, and wear daily, Depends adjustable underwear. They can be used in either pull-up or diaper style, adjust to fit, have the cloth-like outer cover and hold a good amount.

For thick and absorbent, I go with Bambino's every night or when I'm traveling and know I won't be able to get to a bathroom.

For discretion, I find, and wear daily, Depends adjustable underwear. They can be used in either pull-up or diaper style, adjust to fit, have the cloth-like outer cover and hold a good amount.

For thick and absorbent, I go with Bambino's every night or when I'm traveling and know I won't be able to get to a bathroom.

*giggles* I only wear diapers when I know I won't use a bathroom. Oh wait, that's always.

Wear exercise shorts under your miniskirts. As long as you aren't wearing anything terribly bulky under them, you'll have absolutely nothing to worry about on windy days. I always wear shorts with miniskirts, even when I'm not diapered.

Mini skirts--ie not much of a bulge, looks like panties if the wind blows up your skirt but hold for a long while. ---A POISE PAD

Whole day at schol/work--especially since it would be hard to carry a bag of diapers to change- INTERNAL CATHEDER WITH LEG POUCH.

Sports--No bulge, isn't that sticky--- INTERNAL CATHEDER WITH LEG POUCH

Air travel--I once wet an air plane seat while waiting for the toilet. The seatblet sign was on and we had tostay in our seats due to turbulence.=== INTERNAL CATHEDER WITH LEG POUCH

Hmmmm why is it that an incontinernt person on here insist on a diaper?.... hmmmm most reidents at our nursing home have internal cathaders, and they only use diapers on them for very extreme conditions....

If you can wear a miniskirt, you're not incontinent,... A real incontinent person would never consider a mini skirt...

I don't buy it, sorry.

Mini skirts--ie not much of a bulge, looks like panties if the wind blows up your skirt but hold for a long while. ---A POISE PAD

Whole day at schol/work--especially since it would be hard to carry a bag of diapers to change- INTERNAL CATHEDER WITH LEG POUCH.

Sports--No bulge, isn't that sticky--- INTERNAL CATHEDER WITH LEG POUCH

Air travel--I once wet an air plane seat while waiting for the toilet. The seatblet sign was on and we had tostay in our seats due to turbulence.=== INTERNAL CATHEDER WITH LEG POUCH

Hmmmm why is it that an incontinernt person on here insist on a diaper?.... hmmmm most reidents at our nursing home have internal cathaders, and they only use diapers on them for very extreme conditions....

If you can wear a miniskirt, you're not incontinent,... A real incontinent person would never consider a mini skirt...

I don't buy it, sorry.

Ok, seriously we get it, old people at your nursing home don't like to wear diapers. you're right, everyone else is wrong. You've made your point. The horse is dead so stop beating it.

Well now thats off my chest. I'm gonna tear your logic asunder. First and foremost, you asked why an incontinent person on this board would insist on a diaper. Well, if you pulled your head out of your colostomy bag, you would have seen that at no point did the original poster say she was incontinent. so the final stab in the dark you made in your post was truly meaningless.

Also, personally (don't shoot me here I'm not saying i am incontinent cause I'm not) I would never want anything as invasive as a catheter if I were incontinent. Catheters are far more prone to causing UTI which is worse than diaper rash IMO. Also you arguement about your nursing home isn't valid. The choice to wear/not to wear diapers is rarely the patients choice. Its usually made either by the patient's doctor or the patients family. many families choose catheters cause they cant afford the cost of diapers. So stop thinking your nursing home is the template for everyone else's situation. I had an uncle that died recently of Alzheimer's, and I know for a fact they used diapers on him and not a catheter, so don't assume a catheter is always the best option over diapers.

Unless there is physical damage to the bladder/bowels that needs to be surgically fixed to cure the incontinence, the method of incontinence management is in most cases the patients choice. Internal catheters are not forced upon patients, unless its for some reason is in their best interest, and they are incapable of making the decision themselves. If someone would rather use diapers to deal with incontinence the doctor wont stop them. Otherwise why would adult diapers even exist especially as many brands there are and as widely as distributed as they are.

Last, you have a very narrow view of the world. So unless you want to take off th blinders you're wearing and realize that there are actually incontinent people who aren't self loathing about it and actually enjoy their diapers, I suggest you take your holier-than-thou attitude, shove it up your INTERNAL CATHETER WITH LEG POUCH, and leave this board.

P.S. Honestly, I think you hate yourself for liking diapers and you're lashing out at everyone else to make your self feel better. If so I sincerely hope you decide to get some counseling to deal with your inability to accept yourself for who you are.

Guest dodgedart

Unless there is physical damage to the bladder/bowels that needs to be surgically fixed to cure the incontinence, the method of incontinence management is in most cases the patients choice. Internal catheters are not forced upon patients, unless its for some reason is in their best interest, and they are incapable of making the decision themselves. If someone would rather use diapers to deal with incontinence the doctor wont stop them. Otherwise why would adult diapers even exist especially as many brands there are and as widely as distributed as they are.
I Agree!!!!!

I am incont and also read some of his/hers other post.

I have an "enlarged prostate" i get PSA once a year. I have had quite a few test.

The doctor gave me meds for my over active bladder and urge. the urge incont. is when ya have to go ya have to go it is a race to the bathroom or ya go on ya self.No bath room and in the middle of a store to bad ya just pised in ya pants"

The overactive bladder? it is just that ya have to go offten.

The meds made me sick real sick and dizzy.So my wiife and it sat down and agreed that diapers would be best. that way i can go when i can make it there and have protection when i can't

lets see when i can't....

While sleeping do i want to wet her me and the bed no......

in a car stuck in traffic. Yes i will pee in a bottle unless i am driving then i get off interstate find a place but sometimes it just comes fast and can not hold it!No i am just not peeing on my self for fun i can control it.

I have leg bags and external caths but the glue gets to me after awhile.As far as the Internals???? They are good for getting UTI's..

It is not fun living like I am but I have adapted the best I can and thats that!

Why did I feal as though I had to defend myself for something I have no control over?

I Agree!!!!!

I am incont and also read some of his/hers other post.

I have an "enlarged prostate" i get PSA once a year. I have had quite a few test.

The doctor gave me meds for my over active bladder and urge. the urge incont. is when ya have to go ya have to go it is a race to the bathroom or ya go on ya self.No bath room and in the middle of a store to bad ya just pised in ya pants"

The overactive bladder? it is just that ya have to go offten.

The meds made me sick real sick and dizzy.So my wiife and it sat down and agreed that diapers would be best. that way i can go when i can make it there and have protection when i can't

lets see when i can't....

While sleeping do i want to wet her me and the bed no......

in a car stuck in traffic. Yes i will pee in a bottle unless i am driving then i get off interstate find a place but sometimes it just comes fast and can not hold it!No i am just not peeing on my self for fun i can control it.

I have leg bags and external caths but the glue gets to me after awhile.As far as the Internals???? They are good for getting UTI's..

It is not fun living like I am but I have adapted the best I can and thats that!

Why did I feal as though I had to defend myself for something I have no control over?

If diapers and incontinence are such a inconvience for you, then why do you come to a diaper fetish site... Seems like peeing in your pants and diapers would be a major turn off for you and will avoid them at all cost..

Sorry, but I don't believe in anyone that is fully able to walk around and do things like drive or whatever can have the need to wear a full on diaper.... I mean ok....you stop in a gas station and tote in a Attends then walk around with a big plastic diaper on...

Now on the other hand, if we are talking Guards for men, for that accasional drip, or a pair of depends pullups for a little worse condition..then that is believable..

Don't tell me you wear a Abena X-plus, or a Molicare 24/7, because the bulk is noticable no matter what kind of pants you have on..

If diapers and incontinence are such a inconvience for you, then why do you come to a diaper fetish site... Seems like peeing in your pants and diapers would be a major turn off for you and will avoid them at all cost..

Sorry, but I don't believe in anyone that is fully able to walk around and do things like drive or whatever can have the need to wear a full on diaper.... I mean ok....you stop in a gas station and tote in a Attends then walk around with a big plastic diaper on...

Now on the other hand, if we are talking Guards for men, for that accasional drip, or a pair of depends pullups for a little worse condition..then that is believable..

Don't tell me you wear a Abena X-plus, or a Molicare 24/7, because the bulk is noticable no matter what kind of pants you have on..

Ok, If you think diapers are so bad, then leave. This is a place for people who enjoy diapers.

Frankly, it doesn't matter if you don't believe that an incontinent person would wear a diaper willingly and enjoy it, believe it all you want, you're still wrong. You can "believe" the universe revolves around the earth, but that doesn't make it true does it?

lastly I wear abena X-plus and molicare super plus regularly and I've never had anyone notice, so you're just being paranoid.

Thanks

Why worry about any of the above. Just wear a Bambino Bianca Diaper for all above, I do. Bambino Diapers are the best diaper ever.

Guest dodgedart

If ya read what i typed you would see i am not an AB I am realy incont.{no ofence to any AB what ever floats ya boat}

I do wear pads around the home when i can get up every 15-20 min and use the bathroom.

when i go out or go to bed i wear diapers. I have a real need for them and would be lost with out them

If i feal relaxed and comfortable in diapers thats great since without them i take a major chance of ruining my day when i dont wear.

Not that i have to explain it but it is better to pee in the diaper and on my pants since a pad will not hold enough.