LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Seeing a lot of this discussion makes me feel good (even though some of it is about negative stuff) because I know there's others out there who feel more the way I do. I've been pressured (elsewhere) to meet up with someone to play, which I will only do hesitantly, and only after I know someone well...and I don't know this guy well, and despite the fact that I tell him I'm not comfortable with having someone play "daddy" to me, he keeps talking about that, keeps calling me "baby" even though I'm not an AB and I've told him that... And then he acts like there's something wrong with me for being hesitant to do anything, for saying that's not really what I want, and when I'm not wearing a diaper. I knew it wasn't the whole community, but it's still good to see others who aren't just looking for a quick hookup or something like that.

And just to note, I have no problem with ABs, it's just not my thing, and I'm not comfortable with most of the roles associated with it, whether I'd be playing it, or someone else would be playing it while with me...it's personal reasons for it, kindof complicated, but like I said, I don't have a problem with any of it.

I have one question to raise, though... Are there any gay diaper lovers who AREN'T looking for action? Beyond hanging out in diapers, I'm not really looking for anything yet. Over on the Rainbow forum, almost everything is something like "daddy looking for boy to adopt" and something like that.

I'm happy to chat with anyone, but I like to chat with other gay guys, because that's one more thing we have in common.

And on a side note, I know what reel to reel tapes are, too. My dad brought one home from his parents' house when I was a kid, and I loved the thing. I forget what all was on the tapes...I think Chicago, the Alman Brothers, and some random other stuff. I had it in my room for a while when I was 9 or 10...it was pretty neet.

Getting back to the original comments, not totally sure what they were in reference to either, but the forum is to expound on our feelings. Being from an older generation than most, I remember many things we had, or lacked back in the 60's, when I was in school. Have seen many, many changes in our world and in all levels of society. Mainly I just try to have fun here and add the occasional comment, especially setting in a wet diaper. Yeh! :thumbsup: