LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Could Use Some Tips

babyfur

That's right, I'm getting a nursery! We're doing some work on the house so my daddy and I thought, why not fix up our room? I haven't really decided if I'm going to do it with a theme or just something generic but I'd appreciate some advice on where to look for ideas, where to get things etc. Thanks! P.S. I'm almost finished building my own crib! It's about 6 feet high and goes around my bed and once it's done it's gonna look super cute!

That's right, I'm getting a nursery! We're doing some work on the house so my daddy and I thought, why not fix up our room? I haven't really decided if I'm going to do it with a theme or just something generic but I'd appreciate some advice on where to look for ideas, where to get things etc. Thanks! P.S. I'm almost finished building my own crib! It's about 6 feet high and goes around my bed and once it's done it's gonna look super cute!

Are you wanting it boyish or girlish or neutral?

It might be kind of cute to make it a little girlish. But but boyish or neutral would be ok too.

I would do like a character themed room like Jasmine from Aladdin, Cinderella from Cinderella, or you could just do a flower themed room. Mine would be Yellow walls with flowers, purple furniture in it, and all my baby things.

Nurseries don't have to have a theme.

I said to my Unkie once, "i'm wondering if there has to be a theme...or if it can be completely random like lil crazy me"

And he replied:

Themes are for people with no imagination. Good designers don't use themes, they create a masterpiece. And like all masterpieces, they are truely unique, and never repeated. It will be perfect... as it will suit you. You do not need to explain it to anybody. It is your design, so what ever you want, do it. If you do not like it, then change it. However, if I dont like it, or someone else doesn't like it, do not worry as it is YOUR nursery, not mine, or someone elses, and the only person that matters whether they like it or not is YOU.

I hope that piece of advice helps you.

~ Moogle

Nurseries don't have to have a theme.

I said to my Unkie once, "i'm wondering if there has to be a theme...or if it can be completely random like lil crazy me"

And he replied:

I hope that piece of advice helps you.

~ Moogle

Good point. I was looking for ideas that I could borrow from, and then kind of mix and match. I'mthinking of doing at least part of it woth a medieval theme so my swords don't look so out of place(then again it's supposed to be a nursery so that would be kind of addams family wouldn't it?) ButI'm not sure, I'm still mostly doing sketches and stuff like that.

mine has a sort of fairytale theme....princess and frogs with wearing a princes crown....flowers and ivy growing up the walls.......a castle in the background.......

you might be able to tie fairytale in with midevil.........my nursery area is in our "dungeon" with chains and heavy wood beams.......implements of torture......you get the idea ;)

and i agree with moogle uncle.......i enjoy an overall sort of mood.......but don't want to be so tied to a theme that i can't include something that i absolutely love just because it doesn't "fit"

mine has a sort of fairytale theme....princess and frogs with wearing a princes crown....flowers and ivy growing up the walls.......a castle in the background.......

you might be able to tie fairytale in with midevil.........my nursery area is in our "dungeon" with chains and heavy wood beams.......implements of torture......you get the idea ;)

and i agree with moogle uncle.......i enjoy an overall sort of mood.......but don't want to be so tied to a theme that i can't include something that i absolutely love just because it doesn't "fit"

I own that castle!!!!

And you really need to cut some of that ivy it destroys the brick or woodwo*k.

Wish the ceiling beams showed in my house took me like a row of six holes till i hit a beam in the ceiling.

I own that castle!!!!

And you really need to cut some of that ivy it destroys the brick or woodwo*k.

Wish the ceiling beams showed in my house took me like a row of six holes till i hit a beam in the ceiling.

Just a tip, you can use a stud finder to locate the beams and they're spaced equally from each other. Also you need to pay attention to which way they run if you plan to tear out a wall otherwise you may hit a load bearing wall and bring down the house literally. It'd probably look pretty cool to take out the ceiling and leave the beams exposed. The fairy tale theme sounds awesome! A nursery in a dungeon... I like it. Is nice.