LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Share 1 Soultion, But Ask 2 Questions

udontneed2knw

Ok today I found myself after coming home having the needing to poop, and you know where I wanted to make it. Anyway after my roommate left and used the bathroom (the fan was on, so I wasn't much of one to 2 stack that smell), I decided to make with one of the Molicare's and make ready. Anyway I locked my door (though If I went and someone knocked and came in, the jig was up) , took off my pants (I've noticed even when your pooping your pants with a diaper on your pants still has the smell ) and starting pooping (it kind of felt right just wearing a shirt and pooping, then wearing pants trying to poop). and heres where my questions come:

1. I started to notice when I was pooping and it even thou it was kind of wet, it kinda of hurt and reminded me of a time where I thought being DL wasn't worth it cause it hurt to poop in a diaper. I was wondering if it was best to help making a messing diaper (laxitive, stoll softner, drinking crazing amouts of waters) or let it happen nauturally? (I felling naturally since last time, I tried drinking water, I ended being awake all night going to the bathroom all night cause I can't sleep with a diaper on.)

2. As I started to poop, I started adjusting my diaper so the poop had some place to go, at the end, my load and adjustments was giving me a a satisfying sag but my diaper started to sag so bad I was seeing butt crack (no it wasn't to the point I saw the poop before it made its final destination) and it wasn't because the load was that big as I was wearing Attends once and had a bigger load that didn't cause the thing to come off. So I'm stuck with this, what way can I put I diaper on to leave room for poop? That time I put them on standing up, so I'll you determaine if that's a factor.

Anyway I said there was a solution I found and here it is. In a attempt not to walk out side my room to just flush the poop (I tried this once, the diaper came off easy but couldn't go back on so It was really acward getting back to my room to throw in the trash) , I just decided to store the messy diaper in my room. Inenvertinle I came up with a great idea to stash this trash, I took the diaper and wrapped in 2 pages of old newspaper. This works on 2 levels: 1. helps hides the smell and 2. helps hide the diaper, no one would see anything in the trash wrapped in newspaper and venture to see whats inside. This plus putting it in a small shopping with air freshener, I found a new way to hide used diapers. Old newspapers , small bag and air freshner! Just thought I would share.

Archived