LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Am I Really A Terrible Person?!?

Hi Friends,

So, as most all of us experience, I am sexually attracted to diapers. I enjoy wearing them, and I love to spoon while in diapers (although I have never had such the pleasure). Because there are little to no other DLs in my area that are my age or people I would normally be friends with/date, I am left in a pickle. I know this is re-hashing an old topic about "faking incontinence", and no need to drop down countless posts saying "refer to other topics".

I am very much inclined to tell my very casual partner (with whom we have spent the night together once and will likely do more so in the near future - just spooning) that I have to wear diapers for bedwetting. Is it really that much of a crime? I enjoy wearing them and it is my sneaky way of getting away with it. If I think it is interfering with anything, I will simply say that it is only during stressful times that I experience the bedwetting issue and that I no longer have to wear. Is this truly wrong?

Does anyone not recommend going through with this? Any bad experiences? Or any good experiences? I'm not asking my partner to change me/baby me, I just want to be able to wear what I like.

Thoughts?

Cheers.

If you lie so that you can wear diapers while spooning, you're intimately involving that person in your sexual fetish without their permission. That's a bad line to cross, IMHO, even if it is only a "very casual" relationship.

Is it possible to tell the person that you have a diaper fetish? It's a casual relationship, so unless this person is in your social circle, I don't know what you'd have to loose. If nothing else, telling this person will give you practice for when you need to tell someone who you don't want to loose.

I wouldn't say you're a terrible person - you did admit that it's a sneaky way of getting what you want, so deep down you have to know the ethics of doing this are at least debatable. :thumbsup:

I still can't get my head around it????

Why bother lying to this person??

Would the truth hurt the relationship? Then maybe it's not a very solid relationship to start with and shouldn't be gone through period.

That one little lie will cascade into more and more until there just isnt any trust from either side anymore.

Have you ever said "I just couldn't trust Him/Her anymore" or have heard a friend say it about their partners??

That mistrust was based on lies most of the time rather than some action the other partner did.

As people try not to "hurt" the other persons feelings these days they wrap themselfs in a web of lies that will be WAY more hurtful when exposed to the light of day.

Try being Honest, Straightfoward, Direct. Tell your casual partner the truth and just maybe that partner will become something more than casual.

The level of truth and honesty you bring to the table will be seen as refreshing and new to this person because every other partner they have ever had was probably a lying type.

Just a thought :fish_h4h: