LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Powder And Urine Smell

I really like the smell of baby powder that has soaked up urine. I liberally spinkle powder onto my diaper before putting it on. I love the usual things about wearing diapers: what it feels like to wear diapers, how they sound, the nice feeling that I'm free to use them.

Add to these the smell of baby powder that has soaked up urine. I like pretending to be a little girl in daycare while mommy's working. All the kids are in diapers, and the room has the unmistakeable odor of baby powder that has soaked up urine. By the end of the day, because my teacher forgot to change me, my diaper is very wet, and has a strong, but wonderful smell, that of baby powder that has been in contact with urine.

I love the smell so much, and the stronger the better up to a point, that I like to "age" a wet diaper for a day, then wear it again. Wetting it more then really brings out the wonderful smell. I don't imagine anybody else ages diapers, but you never know. Is anyone even into (pleasant) diaper smells?

I really like the smell of baby powder that has soaked up urine. I liberally spinkle powder onto my diaper before putting it on. I love the usual things about wearing diapers: what it feels like to wear diapers, how they sound, the nice feeling that I'm free to use them.

Add to these the smell of baby powder that has soaked up urine. I like pretending to be a little girl in daycare while mommy's working. All the kids are in diapers, and the room has the unmistakeable odor of baby powder that has soaked up urine. By the end of the day, because my teacher forgot to change me, my diaper is very wet, and has a strong, but wonderful smell, that of baby powder that has been in contact with urine.

I love the smell so much, and the stronger the better up to a point, that I like to "age" a wet diaper for a day, then wear it again. Wetting it more then really brings out the wonderful smell. I don't imagine anybody else ages diapers, but you never know. Is anyone even into (pleasant) diaper smells?

That actually sounds kinda fun once in a while. Especially if they forgot long enough that it's running down my legs.

Maybe I just like the idea of somebody getting all upset that they forgot about me, and thus making a fuss to fix thier mistake... *shrug*

I too enjoy the smell of powder soaked urine too!! I love the smells of a fresh diaper change too and the feelings are sooo erotic to me! I have "aged" diapers many times and for the same reason too:-) I just did not know there was a term for that...cool you learn something new everyday:-) Well I need to go and get changed me Nanny is calling me!

Always wet and messy...ME!!!!!!!! tenabABy