LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Familiar With Boots Plastic Pants

I suppose this only applies to people living in the UK, anyone familiar with Boots the Chemist, below is the web page location of what i mean.

http://www.boots.com/shop/product_enlarge....r=000&imageid=1

Has anyone used these, if so what size waist will they fit, i have always wanted to buy them but (a) Not had the courage to do so, (B) If they did not fit, then i would have waisted my precious cash buying something i could not use.

Regards

Tiger

Does anyone also have a fetish for wearing leotards, i have always seen womem on holiday wearing leos and have always wanted one, finally plucked up the courage to buy one from decathlon, fits superbly, even allows me to wear a nappy underneath and the leo hides the shape of the nappy and squashes it to the leo.

post-2130-1124102084_thumb.jpg

post-2130-1124102084_thumb.jpg

Guest BabyDrew

Yeah I brought these once. What a mistake they did not fit. In terms of clothing and accessories for "genuine" babies Boots are pretty accurate. I seem to remember that I am a 36" waist and I could not get them past my thighs. Also the leg holes were way too tight.

Stick with plastic pants made for Abies. At least you know what size they are supposed to fit.