LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Please Give An Honest Review Of This Video!

I thought it was just fine. Those of us involved in diapers will look at it in a different light than others though, I'm sure.

I'm sure it will be a popular show, but even though a personal side is given for each of these women, I think most people will watch and think, "Wow, look what freaks these people are. I thought I was weird, but I feel normal and THESE are the real freaks."

I don't at all think this will bring any sort of wider acceptance of diapers - just as I don't think more people will go out and walk on glass or play with fire - because of these other segments.

People watch so many shows - even Judge Judy, etc - to see people who appear worse off than they are - and therefore make themselves feel better. If there are people even worse off than you, you feel better. It isn't a very pleasant side of humanity, but it seems to be there.

I must say, and I feel we all should say the same, that I am behind Ella all the way! Her bravery and well-made interview is a strike against hatred toward ABDLism world wide! :boxing:

I think most people will watch and think, "Wow, look what freaks these people are. I thought I was weird, but I feel normal and THESE are the real freaks."

I sort of thought that about the fire lady that was profiled before the AB, but now that I think about it, it's not as wierd as I first thought.

She didn't even mention diapers so that keeps us DL's out. How can you be an adult baby and not wear diapers. I saw her wearing a pullup which is most likely probably for public viewing. Hopefully she has some plastic backed disposables on later :P

That wasn't a pullup, look around the lower side of the left leg hole... Tapes :)

She's such a good girl B)

I have mixed feelings on this one.

I think Ella was cute and she did a great job of getting across the point that she was just enjoying some harmless fun with her partner. She also made the point that she finds it comforting, something I feel the masses are not really aware of (most people seem to think it's a sex game). I find it hard to understand why anyone could see any harm in what she's doing!!

On the downside, I always doubt the value of such shows, as I feel there is a certain amount of giving the public a good laugh at the expense of people with alternative lifestyles. I think in the 21st century we should have maybe moved on from that!!

Bethany

I have mixed feelings on this one.

I think Ella was cute and she did a great job of getting across the point that she was just enjoying some harmless fun with her partner. She also made the point that she finds it comforting, something I feel the masses are not really aware of (most people seem to think it's a sex game). I find it hard to understand why anyone could see any harm in what she's doing!!

On the downside, I always doubt the value of such shows, as I feel there is a certain amount of giving the public a good laugh at the expense of people with alternative lifestyles. I think in the 21st century we should have maybe moved on from that!!

Bethany

I think the only people who will laugh will be the stupid high schoolers who're too obsessed with drinking and doing drugs to even have a life. The fans of the show will be simpathetic towards Kailey. Because the fans know that the women on the show are not retarded, sick, demented, freeks. For the rest that catch it I believe they'll be like the fans. I think its an awesome thing Kailey is doing. I think it will help people get a better understanding of adult babies and their parental partners.