LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have A Question? Post Here.

Guest Happy Nappy

Okay Chris. I'm new to this and have recently got my own room at home. I want to get some nappies and have e-mailed someone on eBay who is going to sell me some, but where do i hide them in my room so my mum won't find them?

Also, will I be able to fasten it on myself? I'm disabled and have a couple of fingers missing on my left hand. It'd be great if you could sort me out with the answers.

Okay Chris. I'm new to this and have recently got my own room at home. I want to get some nappies and have e-mailed someone on eBay who is going to sell me some, but where do i hide them in my room so my mum won't find them?

Also, will I be able to fasten it on myself? I'm disabled and have a couple of fingers missing on my left hand. It'd be great if you could sort me out with the answers.

Use a place where she won't look and she doesn't clean often. Places like the back of your closet and under the dresser(as posted before)

As for your other problem, it might give you some difficulty, but as far as I know, yes. It would have to be a few fingers (3-4) to really have problems. 4 might mean you'll need some help. 3 just might be difficult. 2 shouldnt be too huge of a problem.

Guest Happy Nappy

I like your run down on fingers there! Yeah, I am missing 3 fingers from my left hand and am left with 2 but I can't close them together. Might just have to stick to Drynites, but I want proper nappies!

• 1 month later...