LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Enemas Anyone?

40 members have voted

1. 1. Enemas?

• Ewww. No way. Let that work itself out naturally.
    • Not usually, but during roleplay it would be fun.
    • Sure! I love the feeling.
    • I don't like it myself, but I'd enjoy giving a sexual partner one.

I hope it doesn't bother anyone for me to admit this, but I found a plastic bulb with a slender nozzle on the end of it. And while I've read on here and in lots of AB/DL stories about people receiving enemas I've never actually thought about doing it. But, I was taking a bath and found this thingie in the bathroom closet and decided, "Hey. Why not?"

Wow, what a sensation. While I didn't let it go in a diaper, it was wonderful to feel the pressure build up and to have the pressure introduced in such a... backwards kind of way.

I'm just trying to get a gauge on how people feel about enemas? Gross? Only as punishment during roleplay? Hell yeah? What's the general consensus?

Also, are there any risks or dangers involved with this? And are there any particularly exciting things to do with enema-play either alone or with a partner?

one thing that i do every one and a while is have an ice enema, i take 2 or 3 of those long wedge shapes ice cube and and shove them up my butt. the feeling is quite something. to those who will warn about the possibility of frostbitw i have never had any problems as the ice melts relatively quickly in the body

I hope it doesn't bother anyone for me to admit this, but I found a plastic bulb with a slender nozzle on the end of it. And while I've read on here and in lots of AB/DL stories about people receiving enemas I've never actually thought about doing it. But, I was taking a bath and found this thingie in the bathroom closet and decided, "Hey. Why not?"

Wow, what a sensation. While I didn't let it go in a diaper, it was wonderful to feel the pressure build up and to have the pressure introduced in such a... backwards kind of way.

I'm just trying to get a gauge on how people feel about enemas? Gross? Only as punishment during roleplay? Hell yeah? What's the general consensus?

Also, are there any risks or dangers involved with this? And are there any particularly exciting things to do with enema-play either alone or with a partner?

Daddy (my partner) gives me an enema sometimes. Its cool. I do know you shouldn't do lots of them. Once a week is good if you want to do them. More than that and you can cause problems in there! :o

one thing that i do every one and a while is have an ice enema, i take 2 or 3 of those long wedge shapes ice cube and and shove them up my butt. the feeling is quite something. to those who will warn about the possibility of frostbitw i have never had any problems as the ice melts relatively quickly in the body

Wow...3 or 4 ice cubes! Isn't that painfully cold? And it's enough to give you a good movement? Tell us more!

it isn't painfully cold. i find it chillingly erotic. 3 or so of the ice cubes is use when melted equate to to about an enema bulb of water. i haven't done it in a while as i haven't had much time to wear but from what i remember it works as well as a warm enema with the same amount of water