LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fun Day At Work..

So recently I started a temp job doing a little construction out of town living with relatives, and today I decided I would give wearing to work a shot. Since I'm out of town and didnt want big bulgy diapers I bought some girls goodnites. Usually they leak so I put on two and ripped open the front of the first one.

Now usually I drive around and during lunch I have time to go home to eat, so I figured that'd be a good time to change. Little did I know we were working further away so I wouldnt be able to come back. I tried to let a little go every once in a while so I wouldnt flood it and it worked out pretty well. I guess you could say I "acted" incontinent, because I should've paced myself more because by 1 it was just about at its breaking point, not to mention it swelled up a real lot. I wore pretty baggy jeans though and a long shirt so I dont think anyone could tell....but i did feel like i was waddling like a 2 year old because of the bulge between my legs :P

So for me it was a pretty fun day, very wet, but fun. Now that I know the limit i'm sure i'll be doing it again

Sounds like you had a really good day being wet at work ! :D

However diaperbayb has a very good point-dont push it too far or everyone will notice how your Diaper does NOT work ! :badmood: and that would probably be the last time you worked there. :blush::blush::blush:

Good luck with your next "test" and remember to stay within both your limits as well as your Diapers.