LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Ry let out a rather big burp that could be felt throughout the house after that he smiled but not before feeling his stomach grumble again as his tail hiked straight up and he realesed a big stinky load into the waiting seat of his diaper in his pants, " oopsy I made a big stinky" ry said giggling at the fact he had an accident in his pants.
    • Alright nanny Lynn I understand " ry said smiling as he turned on YouTube on his phone seeing as it was an app added to the phone he then reached into his pocket and put on his red headphones and began listening to pokemon openings of both dub and Japanese ry had always loved anime music as it kept the young boy calm as he watched the video excited for when they arrived at the aquarium. Alright nanny Lynn I understand " ry said smiling as he turned on YouTube on his phone seeing as it was an app added to the phone he then reached into his pocket and put on his red headphones and began listening to pokemon openings of both dub and Japanese ry had always loved anime music as it kept the young boy calm as he watched the video excited for when they arrived at the aquarium.
    • Laying back in bed watching YouTube in my poopy diaper. This is relaxing. There is light rain out and no plans. I want to squish and enjoy this for a while this morning. It has been so long since I've indulged in this.
    • I'm in a huge messy diaper at the moment. I can't stop reaching around, feeling the perfect bulge. I haven't done this in almost a year, but it feels wonderful. I'm going to crawl back into bed and enjoy it on this rainy morning.