LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• As I have mentioned before, I am under 5'5" tall.  I was always overweight, but it got a lot worse right after all the covid issues, and I ended up gaining about 25 lbs until I was warned by my doctor late last year that I needed to change medication or do something in order to prevent issues with high blood pressure and even possible future diabetes.  Hearing this from my doctor got me really nervous, and in fact I got so nervous that I decided to screw worrying about changing medicines, and instead made it a major goal of losing weight as quickly and safely as possible.  This all happened in early September of last year, and I have gone on a diet that not only has a goal of losing weight and getting healthy, it also has a side effect that my diaper size has dropped as I have lost weight. My starting weight was around 225 pounds, yes I know that is way over weight, and that is why I decided to make losing weight a major priority.  At the beginning of my weight loss I would wear either a large or extra large diaper depending on the brand. It was really easy to lose weight in the first month (end of September), which is always true for a new diet, but I was able to cut back on eating and increased my exercise, to the point wear I dropped down to about 197 pounds by the end of the month.  Just to let you know, I check my weight twice every day, and try to be strict on eating, with extreme limits after the few times I go out to eat with friends. At this point I really didn't think much about the diaper size changing, since I still was what you would call fat/obese. October was another fairly good month, in which I was able to continue my weight loss down to 186 pounds.  Not a great month compared to the first month, but I was more than happy with how much I was able to lose, and expected that from there on the weight loss would continue to slow down every month and I would never come close to double digit weight loss again.  Whenever I had a bad couple of days, or even a bad week, I would think about my health, which gave me the drive to lose weight.  I did notice that the pants I started off with at the beginning now would fall off without a belt, and my shirts had become much loser.  I even went and bought a smaller belt since my other belt couldn't tighten up enough.  I also noticed that my diaper size was now a solid large, and the X-large diapers are now just too big for me, which hasn't happened in a long time. November was a very surprising month, since I had expected to stay even, or even gain wait with all the family get togethers (thanksgiving and then into the Christmas season), and instead I ended up losing 9 pounds.  I was completely ecstatic over the loss and happy that I was now down to 177 pounds.  While I still felt like I had a big stomach, and felt fat, I notice that all my measurements of my body had shrunken, which I guess is the ultimate goal of losing weight. I had always known that my bicep measurement were more based on fat than muscle, but I was surprised with my measurement dropping from about 15 inches (not muscle) to 13.5 inches.  December showed me that I was definitely doing something right in regards to dieting, otherwise how would I explain that I was able to lose another 8 pounds when I was hoping for 4-5 pounds if I was lucky. Being at 169 pounds puts me to what I weighed when I was in my 20's and I am currently 62. What I did find is my fascination with my body measurements, as well as with my diaper size.  I went and bought a package of medium diapers to try on.  I tried to put the diapers on, but was disappointed that they really wouldn't fit, but I did feel like with a little more weight I could wear them, or I could squeeze into them, but the tabs would likely break. My original goal was to get to around 170, but my fascination with my measurements and diaper size had me wondering about how much weight I could lose and how small of diapers could I wear?  The healthy weight per health standard for me is around 120-145 lbs, which I always felt was way too low, but I was curious what I would look like if I dropped to the lower size of that range, or if I could even get that low, so my weight goals had changed. I was also very curious about how much it would change my bicep measurements since the average male of my age is 13.4" and the average female is 12.7". January through February I was able to keep up my diet and didn't need to worry about any special holidays that would have meeting eating out or eating with my family, which tend to be the activities that either make you gain weight, or at least stop your diet dead in its tracks.  I ended up losing a total of 16 pounds during the two months which dropped me down to 153 pounds. I found that I was now able to wear the medium size diapers, in fact they had more than enough room in my waist, which is something I have never done since I started needing diapers for incontinence. I had dropped to between a 30-32" waist size for my pants. I also found that my bicep size dropped to 12.25" (smaller than the average female in my age group). At this point I was really curious how long it would take me to drop enough weight to fit into a size small diaper, and was also curious how much more my bicep size would shrink as I lost weight (most of my work out classes are aerobic and work out the lower body with only a little upper body workout)? When I take my aerobic classes, I have had people comment that I have lost a lot of weight, I have also noticed that as much as my arms have shrunk that many of the women in the classes have better developed biceps than I have. March I continue to stay fairly even on my weight loss with another 8 pounds lost. I have been able to stay fairly uniform on my monthly weight loss by being really strict on my diet and checking my weight every day to help keep control.  Typically I will make my main meal, cut it in half, and eat the second part on another day, which does leave my hunger a lot of the time, but not to the point that I can't handle the cravings for food. I had dropped off to 145 pounds which is what I probably weighted around 8 grade in junior high school. I also found that my waist size was pushing towards 28 inches. I forgot to measure my bicep for March.  I had gone and bought size small diapers which are typically for a waist size of 20"-30" to see how they would fit on me.  I was surprised that I was now able to actually fit into the small size diapers and wondered how much it would take to get into an extra small adult diaper or even if it was possible to fit into the largest children's diaper size? As of today (May 19th) I weighted myself at 133 pounds which is another 12 pounds in the last month and a half plus. I now have a waist that is around 27.5" and I also measured my bicep at 11.5".  As small as I am compared to what I did weigh, I am still within what the standard ranges if per health charts that say for my height I ideally should weigh between 120-145 lbs.  I would like to lose enough weight to fit into an extra small diaper and maybe even the largest children's size? Based on my waist size I am at the upper end for an extra small adult diaper.    
    • One of the best stories I have ever read.