LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• I find myself avoiding public restrooms at all costs if possible.  Most restrooms are disgusting and I like privacy when using the bathroom.  If I can,  I will try and use single-use restrooms over group restrooms.  I try my best to never have to poop in public restrooms and have had plenty of close calls trying to get home in time.  The funny thing is that if I am home for the day, I am usually wearing diapers, so at this point, I use the restroom in public about as much as I use the toilet at home. The one response that I found untrue was the woman who didn't like using the unisex bathroom because she thought it was more disgusting because of men using it.  I worked in a grocery store in highschool and my freshman year of college and would have to clean both the men's and women's restroom if I was closing for the night.  I found that both were equally disgusting and that the general public are animals when using the bathroom regardless if they were men or women.
    • Many thanks!  I remember the movie well because, to the best of my knowledge, it was the only film in which Jerry Lewis used his own voice as opposed to that high pitched screech that we got across the years.
    • Very astute observation.  Blur the divide between the pre-pubescent and adolescent by situating the victim in mid to late teens, with all of its rich biological possibilities, but arrest his emotional and social development in the pre-pubescent.  While there was no need for Les to resort to authorial voice here (let sadistic stepmom speak for herself), the last sentence invites us to imagine a realm of outcomes.  For example, will she discover that he has been masturbating in his diapers (sub-plot).  Will she respond by aiding and abetting (hand jobs), curtail it with a chastity cage, or combine the two to exercise total control of his budding sexuality(sub sub plot)?  Not my cup of tea because, like you, I want the story to have the kind of dynamic tension that stems from him being able to fight back, but there is definitely a large fan base on this site for a story that follows this trajectory.  Really enjoying our back and forth on all this!
    • Someone made a study on the topic. Some of the answers given by the interviewed ladies do feel incredibly intimate. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7142493/ How much of this does also apply to you?