LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Chapter 2 : Morning Decisions ------------------------------- Lynn woke up still drifting among soft clouds that felt like soft silk caressing her in all her most sensitive places. The tangible wadding between her legs seemed to flow out of those dreams until she was conscious of where she was. The heavy blanket pinning her to her soft mattress, the onesie she was wearing holding her tight and keeping her diaper nicely sculpted to the form of her bottom. The caress of reality was more coarse than silk, yet to Lynn it was more like heaven than any soft smooth feeling. There was just one stinging discomfort intruding in her cradle of coziness. She needed to pee. A few seconds of waiting and it turned into an urgent problem. Not thinking she threw her blankets off and rushed out of her room, down a single staircase, and practically bumping into the bathroom door. It was locked. Her fist pounded on the door as the same time she shouted: "I really need to pee!" A click of the lock later, Madison's face appeared in the opening door. Her eyes flicked down and she said "you're still wearing your diaper," and she started closing the door again. Lynn's feeling from just before she woke flooded back in and her face felt glowing hot an instant later. She hadn't noticed, nor had she considered using it, and now that she was here and Madison had seen, she was too embarrassed for her bladder to even allow her to. As red as her cheeks must be now, if she had actually wet herself right there, Lynn would have fainted. Blurting out the first thing that shot into her mind, Lynn said: "It's too pretty to use." The embarrasment on her cheeks refused to abate. "It will still be pretty after you use it," Madison answered with the door kept just ajar, a slice of her face still visible. Before her housemate had even stopped talking, Lynn was shaking her head no. She was clamping down so hard trying to get to the toilet, she didn't think she could let go in her diaper. And yet she was fidgeting on her feet. Madison sighed: "Ugh, fine," and opened the door to let Lynn in. Lynn rushed in and went straight for her goal. She raised the lid, reached for the snaps on her onesie, and froze. She saw Madison, who was raising her tooth brush to her mouth while looking at Lynn in the mirror. Her roommate hadn't left the bathroom. "Can I get some privacy? Please?" Madison simply shook her head no. "If you want privacy, you can go wet your diaper in your bedroom. Besides, I've seen you pee before and I've seen you in a wet diaper before." That was unfortunately true on both accounts, but Lynn found it embarrassing. She was starting to run out of time and she really didn't want to pee her diaper in front of Madison, so she undid the snaps of her onesie, undid the velcro tapes of her diaper and let it drop. Still embarrassed, she didn't dare look at her housemate as she sat down and kept he private parts out of sight with the front of her onesie. Her thoughts evaporated as she felt the blissful release of her bladder. For a few moments she forgot all about what situation she was in. As her thoughts came back to her, Lynn found herself staring at the open diaper at the open diaper in front of her. It was still clean and thus she could put it back on if she wanted to. At that point she realized that Madison was actually holding the diaper in front of her. "Do you want me to put it back on you?" Madison asked with with a grin, "you look like you want to." "No!" Lynn said firmly, snatched the diaper from Madison's hand, and stormed off. As she exited the bathroom, she heard the toilet flush behind her. She'd completely forgotten and she realized she hadn't wiped either. Embarrassed again, she hastily put her diaper back between her legs and held it there as she went to her room. Her eyes were damp. This was a silly thing to cry over, but she couldn't help but feel a little helpless. A knock came at the door. "Hey," Peony's voice came softly into her room. "Are you okay, I saw you barge in here in a weird state." As Lynn turned around she pulled her diaper tighter against her body. It was all jumbled from her fumbling with it, she could feel it. She could also feel the moisture in her eyes start to form tears. "Oh sweetie," Peony said and she crossed the room in heartbeat. "Lie down on the bed." Peony had such a motherly tone that Lynn couldn't help but do as she instructed. With deft hand she pulled at the back wings of the diaper to center it. "Lift your bum," she said and immediately pulled the diaper a little higher on Lynn's back. "Good, now spread your legs, no need to be embarrassed." She pulled the diaper properly in place and taped it back closed. "We need some wipes and powder for you. So, tell me what happened." She closed the snaps on the onesie as she talked. Lynn dabbed at her eyes with the back of her hand and told Peony about her morning. She tried to tell Peony everything all at once, so it didn't quite come out as she wanted. Somewhere in the story, the fluffy clouds from her dreams found their way into the bathroom, that didn't make any sense.   Peony looked thoughtfully. "Madison can be a little direct sometimes, sweetie, I know that can be annoying. But, she's also right. It's totally okay for you to use your diaper, you can be the baby of the house." Lynn just nodded. She dried her tears properly this time. "I'm sorry." "No need, sweetie," Peony answered in a calm tone, taking Lynn's hard and softly stroking it. "Madison and I are both here to help. She may be a bit more pushy, but we both want to see you be your beautiful self, okay?" Lynn nodded again. "Okay." "Besides," Peony added, "you really do look cute like this." And then in a whisper: "I may be a little jealous." She finished with a little kiss on Lynn's forehead. "You want some breakfast?" "I'm not actually a baby," Lynn said with a little more strength back in her voice. Peony giggled. "Well, I wasn't planning on feeding you, but even big girls need to eat." To her own surprise, Lynn didn't feel heat go to her face, instead she giggled. "Right. I'll join you then, thank you." She took a deep breath and felt calm. "Really thank you, Peony." Peony just smiled and headed back out the door. Lynn followed, still in her onesie and mostly clean diaper. In the kitchen, Peony grabbed the bread and some stuff from the fridge and put them on the table, which she followed up with three knives and some placemats. In all honesty, Lynn kind of felt like a little kid waiting for mom to finish setting the table. A little kid wouldn't be able to sit still though. She felt her thick diaper under her and for the first time that morning, maybe even the first time period, she was very happy she was wearing it. "Peony?" She asked, waiting for her friend to turn her head. "Thank you for the diapers. I..." She had to swallow for a second. "I really love them." "I'm glad to hear that, sweetie," Peony answered while she took her own seat. "Madison actually went and found them, she insisted that we found some that you'd really enjoy. I honestly didn't know they made baby diapers for adults. But I'm glad you love them." She grabbed two slices of bread and the butter. Lynn thought about Peony's words and how before she herself had insisted she wasn't a real baby. And yet, Peony had put her back in her diaper properly and taken care of her. She'd needed the comfort, it was just that, she told herself. She grabbed her own two slices of bread and the jam and started smearing. She saw Peony smiling at her as they both took a bite out of their sandwiches. "Isn't someone supposed to feed the baby?" Madison asked as she entered the kitchen, dressed in a skirt and hair tucked behind her ears to keep it out of her face. "Can you stop teasing her for five seconds, Madison?" Peony asked. Madison purposefully looked at Lynn as she sat down at the table. "No, I don't think I can. But I am glad you are wearing your diapers again." She said the latter with a wink. Peony sighed but seemed to let it go as she said: "Oh, I forgot drinks." A few moments later, she had water being heated and she was putting a teapot on the table. It stayed quiet for a while. Still only wearing her onesie and a diaper, Lynn pulled her knees up to her chest and put her feet on her chair, and started taking sips from her tea because she didn't know what to say. It took a surprisingly short time for Lynn's bladder to reannounce itself. She had already decided what she was going to do, but sitting there in front of her friends, her bladder wouldn't let go. Funny that the morning had started with peeing in front of Madison and now she couldn't pee because she was in front of Madison and Peony. Not daring to move, she closed her eyes to try to feel alone enough. "Peony, everything..." Peony's voice came, interrupted by Madison shushing her. Lynn's bladder was empty even faster than it had filled up from the tea. She couldn't see her diaper, but it still felt like she hadn't used it at all. Opening her eyes, she found Peony looking at her with a hesitant smile and Madison trying to hide a smirk and failing. She felt nervous, like what she had just decided for herself was opening up a whole new world. Yet the choice was made so she said: "I'll put the diapers to good use."
    • I do not mind at all. I am actually grateful.  At some point after I finish writing this story and it has time to marinate, I plan on re-editing the whole story and reposting it. Thank you.  I based all my characters off of people or multiple people IRL, all of the reactions are either real-life reactions that I have seen or how I think they would react based off their personalities. Thank you,  I have a funny scene planned where Will tries to figure that out. Thanks, I always loved AR virus stories, but the nerd in me always wanted at least a somewhat plausible explanation on how it works.  Yeah, as far as I know, nothing even remotely like this could happen.  I once spent a whole evening researching if it was possible to shrink either through illness or medication and after 5 hours came to the conclusion that other than losing a few inches as we age, it is impossible. Answers to that question will come soon.
    • Agreed. Heck, I think in Katherine's mind, the adoption is already a foregone conclusion and they're already one big happy family...
    • They get to the park   Mommy: "Okay. We're here, Benny. What do you want to play first?"   Mama unstraps him from the stroller