Welcome to DailyDiapers Adult baby and Diaper Lovers Forums!
Photo

After 14 Days In Diapers...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JackieinDiapers

JackieinDiapers

Newborn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Real Age:41
  • Diapers::Diaper Lover
  • I Am a...:Transgended
  • Age Play Age::2

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:37 PM

So i am taking a two day break from diapers after 14 straight days.  The break is because my wife got me some sexy panties she wants me to wear for valentines day.  I was wearing a lot of higher quality diapers that didnt require a change after a single wetting.  Was changing maybe every third. 

In this time I got really used to just wetting when I had to go (not every single time there were a few occasions where i still had to use a toilet). Not so used that i was wetting myself without my diaper on, but used to it enough that i am finding it to be really inconvenient to have to go to the toilet, especially when out and about.  I can't wait till tomorrow to pad up again for at least another two weeks!

#2 hawaii_baby

hawaii_baby

Diaper Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • Real Age:46
  • Diapers::Diaper Lover
  • I Am a...:Boy

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:08 PM

Oh yeh I can so relate to what you have just experienced. When I started wearing diapers 24/7, I was in a diapers for over a month to wear I took a break from diapers.  Found myself too taking frequent trips to the restroom.  Taking a break during a road trip was not a good idea, will say on the second day I was back in diapers. Wore diapers for over a year after that little break.... 

I wear off and on now, more so in diapers than out of diapers.  

Enjoy the diapered life....

Mahalo
hawaii-baby

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

x

Upgrade Today

Upgrade your membership for as little as $10 and get more storage space for photos and messages, and help keep DD alive and free!

Act now and we'll include our sincere thanks!
Upgrade close