LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Couple Of Interesting Articles

Baby Bethany

Great read! Thanks for sharing. This is another reason not to judge. I wish people woudl just get over themselves and stop making judgments they know nothing about. I hope that with people advocating and trying to go against the grain that this subject would be less taboo.

At first, I did not understand. Though I'm not usually one to judge, I did think the practice was somewhat strange. But, when I joined this community, I found out that you guys are normal people, just like everyone else but with a special interest. My feeling is, who cares. If you are not doing anything illegal or hurting another human being, then what the hell?

The Sun is certainly not a serious paper; their "psychologist" probably flunked his "A" level in the subject. Generally speaking, if it hasn't got tits, the Sun is not interested in it.

I'm afraid we will probably never be understood; I don't think it is really possible to understand a fetish that isn't your own; it is so much a matter of feeling, and not amenable to reason.

For example, there are people who have a fetish for fire. They often become arsonists and/or firemen. I don't understand them, even though they might be very dangerous. Likewise high heels, little boys, BDSM etc.

Let's be content to do our own thing quietly and be tolerant of others doing theirs.

If something exists, there is someone out there with a fetish for it, nothing would surprise me now.

One of the latest fetshes I've come across is a liking for sex with robots. I even heard of someone who had a fetish for dying......how the hell can you put that into practice more than once?

Beth

If I remember correctly, I was once taught that William James had a near death fetish where you'd be asphyxiated and then be bought to climax.

Oh and Rule 34 ftw here.

Yeah, I've come across asphyxiation games a few times. A few years back there was a British politician that died during a solo sex game. He taped a plastic bag over his head, but couldn't get it off.

Hey, did you guys see that 'true crime' programme on tv a few nights back? It was about this crazy woman that killed her partners to get their money. With one of the guys she put rat poison in his curry, and then when he was ill she sent him to bed, and then proceeded to dose him up with further cups of drink containing yet more poison. He died in his bed. And then with the other partner she tied him up for a bondage session, put a hood on him, and beat him over the head with a baseball bat. He survived to tell the police.

She's serving a life sentance.

Beth