LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Abdl Logo Campaign

Guest dllightning

Guest dllightning

Just had a friend reply on my blog saying he "stole" the logo and posted it as his DS avatar...

I thought that was a GREAT idea! If you want to show support for this new logo, then I encourage you to do the same for the next 4 weeks.

Change a pic or add my signature to your own. I will change it in just a minute!

Here is the meaning of the logo from my blog:

What meaning does this symbol have?

Well for starters - AB is not the first set of abbreviations... In this community, I admit we all share at LEAST 1 thing in common- we love diapers. So it has been placed first and foremost.

Next there is a "star" then a "B" - this is just graphical creativity to mask the "A", but it could mean that maybe not everyone is an AB. I see Adult Kids, Little Girl, Little Boy, Teen Baby, etc... so the star is relative to the person bearing the logo. If they are a Teen, that star means Teen Baby- if they are a little girl, then it is little girl baby, so on and so forth.

And finally we have the image element of the diaper pin. The last ABDL logos I saw were kinda not a mainstream look and feel. This one plays both parts. While it is not a FULL ON diaper pin because there is no recognizeable "clip" - keeps us discreet in public, yet conveys a sense of "I know what that may be..." Once again the diaper is what really sets us apart from any other group. It is our common identity in this community and therefore is represented in this logo. It surrounds all of us, if you will, with a constant reminder that no matter how different we all are from one another, we are unified by a like of diapers.

Archived