LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question About Using A "toy"

Kari

Hello!

I may be in the wrong forum, but I do need some advice. And I was hoping I'd find some here.

I am bi (90% straight/10% gay). That's how I explain it anyways. I also have a little transgender in me.

In other words, I always wanted to be a girl instead of a boy since I was a child, but I'm living my life as a boy.

If anyone feels the need to "clarify" this for me, I welcome constructive advice. :)

Sorry, I get off track a lot.

I have a new "toy". It's a 6" anal plug and I love it!

Actually when I ordered it, I thought it be too big. Now I want a bigger one.

I use a condom every time just because I want it to be as clean as possible.

And I do wrap it around the outside, so I don't loose it.

My actual question is, how long can I keep it in? I feel pressure on my prostate (I think) making urges to go potty more intense.

Great if I'm in a diaper. :thumbsup:

Am I doing everything right and proper? Any other things I should know about it?

Thanks so much for any input!

photo-194.jpg

pampers@inbox.com

Hello!

I may be in the wrong forum, but I do need some advice. And I was hoping I'd find some here.

I am bi (90% straight/10% gay). That's how I explain it anyways. I also have a little transgender in me.

In other words, I always wanted to be a girl instead of a boy since I was a child, but I'm living my life as a boy.

If anyone feels the need to "clarify" this for me, I welcome constructive advice. :)

Sorry, I get off track a lot.

I have a new "toy". It's a 6" anal plug and I love it!

Actually when I ordered it, I thought it be too big. Now I want a bigger one.

Am I doing everything right and proper? Any other things I should know about it?

Thanks so much for any input!

photo-194.jpg

pampers@inbox.com

Nothing wrong with wanting to be a girl....there are plenty here that they broke the molds for when they made them...you might want to talk to GaryandJenny in chat or PM about the practical side of wanting a sex change.

You'll want to look up "anal play" for more depth about this plug. The basic issue is lubrication, and secondarily stretching. I don't know how much is too much. Personally, I make my plugs from vegetables so I just dispose of them when done.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Baby_brad

I use them all the time with daddy, I leave it in until it gets painful (whih ould be an hour or a day, depends on the mood). Its fine to keep it in.