LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would You Ever Out Someone?

tcc

Would you ever consciously OUT someone?  

227 members have voted

1. 1. Would you ever consciously OUT a fellow AB/DL?

• No, AB/DL is a private thing. I respect that.
    • No, as a private thing, I wouldn't want it done to ME.
    • Sure, it's no big deal. It can be done as a joke, all in fun.
    • Yes, there's times when a bastard DESERVES to be exposed. Who CARES the result?
    • Yes, if someone disses me, THEY deserve the same treatment!
    • Yes, especially if the revelation pays decent bucks from the scandal paper...
    • Yes, if you're gonna be in politics, you'd better be lilly white!

Is YOUR ABDL life private enough and prized enough to NOT or EVER out anybody else? That's all the question asks. Are you secure enough in being a part of a public, internet site - where information seems to be available and stay FOREVER - to run for public office or have your proclivity known by others? Just a thought provoker, Lang...

My leanings cost me big-time in a divorce settlement. Just when you think you're fine, and your secret is safe, it may NOT be. For whatever reason, I wonder if an AB/DL would ever out someone else. Retarded question? What does the question/answers hope to accomplish? Don't vote. It depends upon what you've experienced and what you've been through...

No, I wouldn't out anyone else. Ever. If they needed help in "coming out" themselves I'd help them, but I generally try not to do things that will bite me in the butt later.

And to the "retarded question" comment (not to the person who made it, but to the comment in and of itself, as "retard" is a commonplace insult in (at least the states) today):

There are no retarded questions. There are only the stupid and ignorant who don't care to broaden their horizons beyond the little invisible box in which they live their lives. The only real "retardation" in this world is complete closed mindedness and the unwillingness to even try to see another's perspective that goes with it.

Just my thoughts,

~ C.J.

Retarded question? What does the question/answers hope to accomplish? Don't vote.

My Thoughts exactly iif you think its a dumb or retarded question why even waste your time by responding to the post? I think its a totally legit question. its something the poster was interested in.

ANYWAY...I choose both the no answers. Its a private thing if the person doesn't want anyone else to know that should be up to them, and I really wouldn't want anyone to out me unless i wanted to be outed and/or was ready to tell others about me being a DL.

Thanks for your support C.J. and Attends. C.J., you are wise beyond your years. I just think, what would happen if an AB or DL was a really great candidate, would make an excellent President, and had the opportunity destroyed BECAUSE he or she WAS an AB or DL, and the word got out - "accidentally", or ON PURPOSE, or because the information was worth decent money at some scandal paper like the Enquirer or Star. A lot of legitimate true stories get broken with threads coming out of the scandal rags!

In a heartbeat if it was some politician or other "leader" who went around badmouthing us while he/she was doing the same thing. There have been plenty of examples lately connected with homosexualityand drugs.

anondl

I too chose the first option. If you were entrusted with the knowledge that someone is AB/DL it must mean because they felt comfortable enough to tell you and have confidence that you won't go about spilling the beans and telling the world. So, I shall keep my mouth shut and go for option no.1.

Actually i think it's a great question...and certainly one that has or should of been on the mind of anyone who has ever shared this private part of their life with anyone in real time...

When it comes to friends, spouses, or future relationships....we'd all like to think that respect and trust will always be a part of any relationship but that isn't always the case....

i'll never be sure if my exhusband didn't share my ab/dl fetish with family or friends...........i know he told family that i was sick and needed to get help <_< ......but that was all that was ever said to me...........and would they believe him if he did share something so "out there" i don't know ........all i know is that if it was said...anyone who cared to let it affect our relationship didn't matter.......and anyone who did matter.......it didn't affect our relationship....

my fear though has been meeting others ....... those who were love interests or those who i've met at parties or as friends.........of the people i've met i was certain that they could be trusted.......(not all have shared the ab/dl interest...but i'd made them aware as i wanted it to be a part of any relationship i entered in to)....luckily my feelings of trust and intuition have been correct.... but...........again...i've been extremely cautious and took my time......

it's my own personal feelings and probably because i am a small town girl from the midwest US but......and because my career involves working with young children and their families...........but i think it would be crazy to put yourself in a situation where your fetish could be exposed to others .... i know i've taken risks by posting a photo or two of myself....i feel this is even risky ... just because the person who sees it is also into the ab/dl lifestyle doesn't mean they are going to own up to how they came across it.......rather that they did come across it ... and now who can they share it with....

• 4 weeks later...
:glare: I have outted only 2 persons in 50yrs. 1 was mixing stuff at work and it would cost the company and us(=profit sharing) I had been asked "Did you mix material earlier?"No! not knowingly. was my answer.Later I seen some1 doing it I just told the boss he needed to look around the corner. 2. I bought some1 some liquer a $2 bottle; they got caught and told I did it for them. I was young and she was too young to even have it. I got upset for being outted and I outted her on 2 other times she had been drinking liquer she hadgotten from her sister and brother-( her brother I heard was wanting to whip me for buying it for her.)

There is no bigger betrayal of trust than outing a fellow abdl. Being transgendered and having been married to a someone who was trans also (my opposite) I have experience with this subject. My spouse was COMPLETELY passable yet someone in our community who was a friend outed them to friends in our building whom they met through us. The cost to them for this betrayal went way way beyond the end of our friendship. I'm shocked anyone here would pick any answer other than 1 or 2.

Freta

I'm actually kind of disturbed that 12% voted yes. Some AB/DLs honestly stated their rationale in their comments. I disagree with them but respect their integrity and maturity.

Tragically, not all AB/DLs have these qualities. There are AB/DLs who will intentionally out others, spread rumors, make false accusations, provide information for identity theft, anything. Perhaps they are seeking to get their way. Perhaps they are convinced that they are life's victim, and so revenge on anyone or everyone is justified. Perhaps they were using being an AB/DL as an excuse to childishly hurt someone. It really doesn't matter. All that matters is that innocent people are hurt, and the community as a whole suffers.

• 1 month later...

In a heartbeat if it was some politician or other "leader" who went around badmouthing us while he/she was doing the same thing. There have been plenty of examples lately connected with homosexualityand drugs.

anondl

I would not likely out anyone. If i knew a politician that was running and they were saying nasty stuff about ab/dl and secretly doing the same thing, i would let them know they better correct their positions and soon. I dont know if i would follow through and out them, depends on just how mean they were being.

Of course if they say nothing about ab/dl then i would never out them even if i disliked them immensely

• 4 years later...

No, never. Make that HELL NO <_< Anyone who outs anyone for any reason* is my enemy and will be treated as such till death :ph34r:There are some things that you just don't ever do and outing someone is one of them. They will make themselves known when they want to but until then, it is their decision to make and to live with ;) Hiding is it's own he!! so there's no need to try to add to that pain.

*The ONLY exception to this rule regards child molesters and pedo's who need to be outed to protect innocent children from them.

Bettypooh

• 3 years later...

If a fellow AB/DL outed me as an AB/DL, and I couldn't find a way to make it not stick, I would admit to it and then out them in similar fashion.

There are no other circumstances under which I would out a fellow AB/DL.

On 3/29/2016 at 2:48 AM, Kaliborio said:

If a fellow AB/DL outed me as an AB/DL, and I couldn't find a way to make it not stick, I would admit to it and then out them in similar fashion.

There are no other circumstances under which I would out a fellow AB/DL.

Yup, me too.

• Like 1