LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would You Ever Out Someone?

tcc

Would you ever consciously OUT someone?  

227 members have voted

1. 1. Would you ever consciously OUT a fellow AB/DL?

• No, AB/DL is a private thing. I respect that.
    • No, as a private thing, I wouldn't want it done to ME.
    • Sure, it's no big deal. It can be done as a joke, all in fun.
    • Yes, there's times when a bastard DESERVES to be exposed. Who CARES the result?
    • Yes, if someone disses me, THEY deserve the same treatment!
    • Yes, especially if the revelation pays decent bucks from the scandal paper...
    • Yes, if you're gonna be in politics, you'd better be lilly white!

3 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Brother outted me to my friends then they outted me to their cousins.

Wow! Eddie that's awful! I'm very sorry that happened to you!? That must have been SO embarrassing.??? I can't imagine if that ever happened to me.?

2 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Wow! Eddie that's awful! I'm very sorry that happened to you!? That must have been SO embarrassing.??? I can't imagine if that ever happened to me.?

I just went with it.  Now a days they are cool with me.  And I share with them what kind a buy and showed pictures as well.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

I just went with it.  Now a days they are cool with me.  And I share with them what kind a buy and showed pictures as well.

Well that's nice!?☺️ I'm glad they're cool with it. I hate seeing people get picked on. It really pisses me off!????

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Well that's nice!?☺️ I'm glad they're cool with it. I hate seeing people get picked on. It really pisses me off!????

Yea but what comes around goes back around.  My mom sometimes picked on me though not in a mean way.  And she used to get upset about my diapers.  But now since she did that she has to wear them as well.  So what comes around goes around.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Yea but what comes around goes back around.  My mom sometimes picked on me though not in a mean way.  And she used to get upset about my diapers.  But now since she did that she has to wear them as well.  So what comes around goes around.

That's very true! Sometimes I just don't understand people. My mom would never do something like that to me. People need to be more mature. That's like high school level behavior. It's sad really! And kinda of pathetic. But that's the world we live in unfortunately.?

• Like 2

To out someone is very disrespectful to say the least. They have no right to so and it is one of the biggest invasion of your privacy. If you flaunt your diaper and provoke them it is a different story but other than that it is your own business.  

4 hours ago, dlnoir said:

To out someone is very disrespectful to say the least. They have no right to so and it is one of the biggest invasion of your privacy. If you flaunt your diaper and provoke them it is a different story but other than that it is your own business.  

Absolutely! Yeah, It's probably one of the worst things that you can do to someone. I remember hearing this one story about this guy who was an ABDL and his ex-wife outed him on Facebook because at the time they were fighting and going through a divorce and I remember thinking........WHAT AN BITCH!!!!!??????

@DiaperboyEddie12

My answer to this is "NOWAY"  I will tell you, that I answered by checking "No, Its a private thing" and "No, as a private thing, I would not want it to happen to me!"

It actually happened that one of my contractors outed me, because I made a couple of mistakes, by asking the WRONG contractor to assist me a couple times, with my changes, and that caused a HUGE problem, because I had that contractor out ME, and threaten me with loss of services.  What I did to alleviate this problem was to check with the home health agency, who straightened out the mess, and we have an "understanding" that I can ask ANY questions of my Case Manager, but that support staff cannot do IC Care, because they are NOT trained for that.  The second time I had this happen, I asked a question of the contractor, got the answer that I needed, and 2 days later, the contractor LIED to me, saying things that are NOT true, and I almost FIRED the contractor:  I WILL say this:

The contractor that I "busted hard" DOES do IC care, and other things, but they were not hired to do this for me, as I do not need that kind of care - I DID need help the first few times I put ON a diaper, as I had never done it before, wanted to make sure it was right:  after that, NO other problems.

It is NO one else's business whether or not you wear diapers, whether you use diapers or WHY you do so.  If you are disabled or need this type of care, the problem I had was that these individuals were SUPPOSED to BE professional, and be able to deal with individuals that are incontinent.  I don't care if I was not supposed to ask for this assistance, but I found that they were more worried about hammering me, threatening me, and making me feel badly because of my mistake, rather than to have compassion about the fact that I was incontinent:  this shows that they were UNCARING, and HEARTLESS - they are supposed to keep things between US, and they did NOT do that, so after the second incident, I LET her HAVE it, and then went to the doctor's office:  Told him that they threatened me with LOSS of all supports, and he said:  "You won't lose ANYTHING":  and I did NOT.  How do healthcare contractors have the GALL to put people in positions where they lose out:  I am lucky I had people that KNEW of my character, because they KNEW what kind of man I am, and that I was in need of help, and NOT embarrassing outing like this. 

This contractor made a BIG deal out of misunderstanding, and "outed me" to my coworkers at my office at the church - The contractor wanted to discuss that while I was working, and she read me the riot act, and made me feel awful.  I basically asked this lady if she thought that what she was doing was right, and she said that she did, but I maintained that her conduct was unprofessional, uncaring and heartless - I accepted responsibility for my mistakes, but they took it too FAR, and lost my respect!

So, NO, that is why only the people that work with me, my brothers, and people that I trust know of my wearing and using diapers.  I am NOT gonna  put myself in a situation where someone is gonna "wig out" and go rouge on me - YES, I made mistakes, but it went TOO far, and could have been quite damaging to me due to the way it was done.

Brian

• Like 1

No way.  You respect the communities to which you belong.   It turns out that a long time friend (from back in high school) recognized me as a customer of the ISP (back in the very early days of the ISP business) was me.   Not only didn't he "out" me, but he very discretely wanted to let me know that he was ABDL as well.

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@DiaperboyEddie12

My answer to this is "NOWAY"  I will tell you, that I answered by checking "No, Its a private thing" and "No, as a private thing, I would not want it to happen to me!"

It actually happened that one of my contractors outed me, because I made a couple of mistakes, by asking the WRONG contractor to assist me a couple times, with my changes, and that caused a HUGE problem, because I had that contractor out ME, and threaten me with loss of services.  What I did to alleviate this problem was to check with the home health agency, who straightened out the mess, and we have an "understanding" that I can ask ANY questions of my Case Manager, but that support staff cannot do IC Care, because they are NOT trained for that.  The second time I had this happen, I asked a question of the contractor, got the answer that I needed, and 2 days later, the contractor LIED to me, saying things that are NOT true, and I almost FIRED the contractor:  I WILL say this:

The contractor that I "busted hard" DOES do IC care, and other things, but they were not hired to do this for me, as I do not need that kind of care - I DID need help the first few times I put ON a diaper, as I had never done it before, wanted to make sure it was right:  after that, NO other problems.

It is NO one else's business whether or not you wear diapers, whether you use diapers or WHY you do so.  If you are disabled or need this type of care, the problem I had was that these individuals were SUPPOSED to BE professional, and be able to deal with individuals that are incontinent.  I don't care if I was not supposed to ask for this assistance, but I found that they were more worried about hammering me, threatening me, and making me feel badly because of my mistake, rather than to have compassion about the fact that I was incontinent:  this shows that they were UNCARING, and HEARTLESS - they are supposed to keep things between US, and they did NOT do that, so after the second incident, I LET her HAVE it, and then went to the doctor's office:  Told him that they threatened me with LOSS of all supports, and he said:  "You won't lose ANYTHING":  and I did NOT.  How do healthcare contractors have the GALL to put people in positions where they lose out:  I am lucky I had people that KNEW of my character, because they KNEW what kind of man I am, and that I was in need of help, and NOT embarrassing outing like this. 

This contractor made a BIG deal out of misunderstanding, and "outed me" to my coworkers at my office at the church - The contractor wanted to discuss that while I was working, and she read me the riot act, and made me feel awful.  I basically asked this lady if she thought that what she was doing was right, and she said that she did, but I maintained that her conduct was unprofessional, uncaring and heartless - I accepted responsibility for my mistakes, but they took it too FAR, and lost my respect!

So, NO, that is why only the people that work with me, my brothers, and people that I trust know of my wearing and using diapers.  I am NOT gonna  put myself in a situation where someone is gonna "wig out" and go rouge on me - YES, I made mistakes, but it went TOO far, and could have been quite damaging to me due to the way it was done.

Brian

DAMN!?? That was quite the story Brian. How could someone do that to a disabled person?! Regardless if it was your fault or not. That's EVIL and wrong on SO many levels. What the HELL is wrong with people?!???? Just when you think humanity can't sink any lower. Wow! UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

DAMN!?? That was quite the story Brian. How could someone do that to a disabled person?! Regardless if it was your fault or not. That's EVIL and wrong on SO many levels. What the HELL is wrong with people?!???? Just when you think humanity can't sink any lower. Wow! UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!?

@BabySpiderBoy

Yes, it is:  I am still in shock that with all the things I tell people regarding my conditions that they could come down so HARD on someone.  When this occurred, it was like 4 days or so after I signed on to DD for the first time, and it was hellatious as well, as the lady who did my intake for the second contractor seemed NOT to care: felt like I was at Parris Island, and she was like a DRILL SERGEANT:  I've dealt with Case Management Staff, CNA's, LNA's, LPN's, RN's, aides, doctors, PT's. OT's. SLP's, and a whole HOST of others, and some have done PC Tasks for me when I needed them done, and many have seen me in my "birthday suit."

Each one of these people have treated me with the UTMOST respect, dignity, integrity and courtesy.  They know that they have a job to do, and they do it well, and even Home Health has helped me with things like this, and I was ****NEVER**** made to feel like a criminal or an outcast.  I've seen VERY professional staffers take command of a situation, tell me NOT to stress, worry or feel bad, and in MINUTES, I am clean and sorted:  The very IDEA that I made a mistake is bad ENOUGH, but to have to be HUMILIATED is the LOWEST of the LOW that a "professional" can do, and I have dealt with ones that have been sweet as pie, while there are others that are hard nosed and clinical, but NEVER one who would "out me" and make me feel the way I felt that day. 

I am happy to say that the lady that acted like this does NOT work for this agency anymore, and any further interaction with this contractor comes with an UNDERSTANDING:  Home Health will be the one I direct all questions to, and NOT the secondary contractors:  I still wonder if I could have held them to the FIRE for this, as what they did should be, and probably is and was a violation of some protocol.

Lesson learned:  There are GREAT professionals out there, and they do their jobs well, are compassionate, caring, loving and want to do the best they can: The Hippocratic Oath says "Do No Harm", which medical professionals have to uphold, and sometimes, I wonder if there is some sort of oath that case managers or contractors have to uphold:  in 49 years of dealing with differing medical situations, I've had challenges, but I am CAREFUL Now, as having the wrong person disclose information can blow up in your face --EEK!

Brian

4 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@DiaperboyEddie12

Brian

Very interesting Story @~Brian~ I did not like it when someone outted me or then the next person did it to me. Though I do not really care any longer.  I am outted now lets move on and live life!

As for your Contractor I would have ripped the a new ***Hol* 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
On 10/1/2021 at 10:22 AM, Wet Knight said:

Of course not.

The question should have never been asked.

@Wet Knight

I am actually glad this question was asked. The reason is, because I am incontinent and I am a diaper lover.  As we all know, what we do in our homes and the way we choose to live our lives is our business. No one should out someone else, but unfortunately there are people that do that, and some of them do it to get their jollies or get something on someone else.

when I started wearing diapers in 2019 there were certain people that knew about it. They were my care team, my doctor and other individuals that I work with that needed to know that because of the fact that I may have to step out to take care of business. In my case I had someone out me, and then cause trouble for me because my services were suspended for a small amount of time because of a misunderstanding. The problem I have with people who are supposed to be professionals that do this for a living is that if you are a “professional”. You know that information should be kept confidential and in the highest confidence, and only shared with people who “need to know“. It is the responsibility of the person to decide who when where and why they tell something to somebody else. It is not the professionals responsibility to disclose information that would be detrimental if disclosed to the wrong individuals. I would never out anyone, but if someone came to me and told me that they were diapers, I accept it and I would not chastise or make them feel bad for having to do it. Being disabled means that you may have to do that as you grow older or your condition changes, so when I wrote that post above, I basically let people know that if you have a relationship that is professional you keep it that way. If you violate someone’s confidence, it makes the person feel bad because they cannot trust you to keep something secret. In my case, I was chastised at least three times, made to feel bad, And then I finally stood up and said “enough of this crap“ and I let her have it: she threaten to take all my services away because she had information that she used in an inappropriate manner.

This is why I would never “out anyone”. It is none of my business to disclose information that someone who wears diapers or uses baby equipment or is an adult baby - that is the responsibility of the person himself or herself. To violate someone’s trust in this manner is the lowest thing that someone can do in my opinion. There are times when you tell someone with confidence things that you don’t want anyone else to know, and after what happened to me it embarrassed me to the point that I thought I was going to have a heart attack: you should always hold thingsIn confidence, unless and until someone does something that would require you to disclose information that you held in confidence.  Other than that, you don’t disclose information that someone tells you not to disclose.

I have heard stories of people who “use information to embarrass or put someone in a bad position”. This example would be like if you had a marriage, and you decided that you were going to tell your wife about your diaper wearing or using, or things that you do with your wife, or things that you do by yourself. Then you have some sort of a problem, bad enough to have a divorce, and then your wife decides to use the information she knows about that she holds in confidence against you Dash this is where I draw the line. Too many people have been hurt because of information that is held in confidence that is disclosed to the wrong individual - this can be a problem also if you are trying to get a job, and the wrong information is disclosed and it is picked up by someone who is doing some sort of a search to find information about you. It is best to keep this information quiet, and not to disclose it to those who you are asked not to disclose it to.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Word edits