• in colors
    • to make me waddle
    • to be discreet.
    • to be disposable.
    • to be washable.
    • to make me feel like a baby.
    • to make me feel safe.
    • to keep my pants dry.

Ever since I started to lose my bladder control, I have found my diaper is more comfy when slightly damp, so long as my waterproof layer keep it warm. In really hot weather my own sweat irritates me and causes rash. I find fresh urine neutralizes sweat. The limiting factor is that at some point urine gets stale, forms ammonia and that can really cause rash. So, for me only so much capacity is more than enough. I rarely need an emergency change because my diaper is soaked.

Certainly I enjoy pinned gauze diapers the most, worn with soft, stretchy vinyl panties. Colorful diapers and panties can be adorable. I often have worn decorated diapers, but I must admit it is so much easier to wash plain white gauze diapers. Unless I look in a mirror I cn't see my diapers and panties, so once I am wearing them the color means less to me.

• Like 1

I Like 'em both Dry, Wet & Messy, I Like & Use Disposables & the Diapers that I like and Use have 2 Tapes Per Side.

Rockies Fan

Go Rockies in '08! :D

Most the time, wet doesn't bother me, neither does messy, but once either has gone beyond my tolerance point, VERY happy to be in a dry diaper. Basically like any toddler, too wet, or messy too long, and I'm fucken cranky.

Thick! Crinkley! White! and DISPOSABLE! That's what I need.

Well, it depends on my mood in the way that I like my diapers.....however, no matter what kind of mood im in I do like them disposoable, white, crinkly, thick, to make me wadddle, and 2 tapes per side.....my mood depends on whether or not I like them dry, wet, or make me feel like a baby... sometimes I just wear cause I'm stressed, but a lot of times I wear cause I'm in baby mode....nothing like a diaper to represent or make you feel who you are deep down inside....

Fill in the blank.

I like the diaper Daddy last put me in! :drive1:

I love both disp and cloth. All flavours, though Bambinos and Huggies pull ups are at the top of the list. Diapers wet, messy or in between are awesome. Thick diapers are best, i love the waddle. As to wearing them to keep my pants dry, not important because if the leak, I know Daddy will change them soon. No worries!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thick, disposable, and at least slightly wet. I have to agree with the earlier statement about the disposables being more irritating in the summer when theres a little bit of sweat down there. I love the feeling of a wet diaper though. There is a level of thickness I like, and one that is overkill, at least in public. I like to be reasonably discreet, but you can still do that, and wear a reasonably thick diaper. I hate leaks too....my diaper has to be able to keep me dry. I've only done disposables, but I woud like to eventually try pinned gauze diapers with plastic panties.....sometime down the road at least.

Well, its pretty obvious I prefer cloth diapers; I like them thick so I waddle and wet (especially freshly wet when I can feel the warmth spreading through them. I can still wear Gerber cloth baby diapers and prefer that my diapers be pure white.

I haven't worn many yet, but I like it when they're thick and give me even the slightest waddley feel. I love cute colorful things so I like little designs on mine, like bambinos, or my pink printed plastic pants. And dry is nice, but I like mine wet, too, as long as its not too wet for too long. ^^;

• 4 weeks later...

I love my diapers to be really wet, the wetter the better until they start to leak and I like to wear them wet for as long as possible. I do like a messy diaper too and I think that feels lovely, the clean up is a pain though so I don't often mess