2. 2. Plastic, Vinyl or Rubber?

• Plastic
    • Vinyl
    • Rubber
  3. 3. Pink Blue or Yellow?

• Pink
    • Blue
    • Yellow

Though I put in for cloth, I also use disposables, just prefer cloth. As for colors, should also have included, clear and white. For which I would have then put in for white rather than blue. Oh well.

Hi All,

Thanks for letting me join. When I was 12 and a couple of weeks after reaching puberty I started to lose bladder control. This was not unexpected because many of the female relatives on my mom's side have a similar problem. Granny, mom and some aunts wet, as did a few older gal cousins. My older sis started wetting her bed at puberty. Since me both of my younger sisters began to wet at puberty. For mom, my youngest sis (Missy) and myself (Angela) wetting is 24/7. Although some might consider it tacky, even outlandish, my kid sis and myself have used adult baby play as a coping method. We figure sine we wear diapers all the time like a baby, we might as well have some fun. Fortunately when Missy started college she met and married John, who totally supports her diaper needs.

While in college for pre-law and then law school I did not make a huge secret of my incontinence, I was discreet about my big baby girl activities. I was almost 27 and already an attorney when I met Don Davis. He loves me as I am and treats me well. We have been married since 1991.

When I was an actual infant mom tells me she only used cloth diapers and vinyl panties on me. I do not remember that time, but did see her diapering younger siblings. Missy is young enough I got to change her a lot when she was a baby. I was already away at college when she reached puberty.

I had to learn to make-do with 1981-style adult disposables when I left for college, since I would not have easy access to a washer and drier. Honestly as soon as I married I reverted to wearing pinned cloth diapers with separate vinyl panties at home for bed. Days then and now I use various kinds of disposable slip-in pads, pull-up and tape-on Depending on the situation.

So, in the survey I answered Cloth, Vinyl and Pink. There are no wrong answers. We each need to wear what works for us and what is to us comfy. Obviously when diapers are a sexual pleasure they must be appropriate. People my age and older must have known cloth to a certain extent. Probably most born after 1970 hardly ever wore cloth.

Bummer only generic and a few styles of Depend are sold openly in stores near us. When I started college Attends were still made by P&G so available all over. I do buy some Attends on-line, but also find Depend Adjustable work fine, if not babyish. Something to consider is that traditional slip-in pads for women are not effective or comfy. What I do is buy toddler disposables, for example Pampers Cruiser Size 4. They hold lots and are not very expensive. Then I cut off the side flaps. The rest is an effective and soft slip-in that will last for me 5-6 hours. Changing is discreet in a public ladies room if needed.

Guest gnappies

Cloth, just cos of my age, but do like diaposable, wearing one now! has to be plastic, see age comment, prefer semi clear or white, ok I'll go for pink as a reserve!

Cloth, not quite sure the difference between vinyl and plastic so I voted plastic and yellow, but I really like my blue and pink pants....

CDL

Plastic tends to be more crinkly (mmmmmm) and tends to have a better smell (mmmmmm) vinyl tends to be more pliable (mmmmmm) and stretches slightly :D

mal

• 2 weeks later...

Rats!! Gotta pick!!!

Well, I love cloth, but mostly wear disp - and also do disposable under cloth at times for 'special' occasions...selected cloth - I love the feel of nice thick cloth diapers...just no match for me! When I'm out in public I go with disp because they are thinner and less detectable (I think).

Plastic is a clear choice, but OH NO!!! colors??? I have blue on right now, so that's what I selected, but I have and love pink and yellow!! ...oh, what's my mood, what's my mood...

• 1 month later...

As far as cloth goes, I missed the bus by at least 10-20 years :(. Supposedly they're starting to make something of a comeback, though.

Obviously, I like disposables--I was raised in them, so they make up my concept of a diaper. "Cloth babies" will probably disagree, but to me cloth kind of takes the diaperness out of a diaper. I wouldn't mind trying cloth, though, except laundering them would be a bit of a problem as I still live with my family.

Disposable, VINYL (um... check my handle :P ), and... well, I wanted "White" as a choice too but went with the Boy color "Blue".

Disposables... most people will go with what they were originally put in as babies... and for a long time in my early DL adventures I was drawn to that (because of the pp's... again, handle). But, disp's are SO much more convenient! NO LAUNDRY, and (for me) just as comfy...

Yay Bamby's! :D

wv.

• 10 years later...