LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hullo

hi naughty_baby welcome to the boards B)

Not everyone here gets to act out their fantasies in the way you think. Not everyone here has RL mommy's and daddy's. So you aren't alone! Anyways, have fun here!

Paxy :huh:

• 6 months later...

Hey :D I just looked around the net for them type in Diaper Anime or things along those lines :)

I just want to be babied ya know and changed and given a bottle n lots of cuddles. Tis a comfort thing not sexual but partner isn't into it although he has said recently he will do it he asked if I wanted to be changed but I had no nappies as I cant buy them coz I dont have the right card and I gotta search shops for them Im embarrased to buy them but I will do soon in a different town hehe. He bought me some baby nappies size 6 for my bday lol they didnt fit obv i had to wear underwear over it but was still gd lol. He hasn't said anything more about it though really Im to embarrased to ask even though we'v been together 3 years. I wasnt sure it would put him off when I told him as we have a one year old.

So my fantasy is just the same as Abs here to be babied. Not all the time it would purely be evenings when my daughter as gone to bed :) But I'll wait and see :)

What do you with your mummy if you dont mind me asking?? :D

That's so cute! To be honest, Mommy and I have times like that where i am just her little girl and i get taken care of. Often, though, my fantasies revolve around forced regression, so we get into that alot, but sometimes i just want to be her little girl.... i dont want to fight it.

-Sophie

Don't worry NB, you will get there in the end. At least hubby knows about it, I waited about 12 years to tell my wife........now we have a great time (we only do it two or three times a week too, I find that enough!)

It's always a bit embarrassing the first time you buy adult nappies, but after a couple of times you stop thinking about it.

Beth

Sophie, can you explain forced regression, I have an idea but would like ta know more if ya don't mind?

Bethany, crikey 12 years. Well to update lol, tis going well ^_^ he bathed me last night and gave me a bottle. Yayyy! ^_^ Still haven't bought nappies yet though. Gota wait til I have the money aswell.

For buying diapers from a local store, you might want to hit up a CVS for their brand. I haven't personally tried them... only Depends and Meijer, but as far as i've heard the best diapers to buy offline would have to be the CVS kind. When i run out of Depends, i am getting them. Plus, even though i do adore it, the Depends crinkle like crazy... it's best i get some types that i can wear more discretely... so Mommy doesn't have such a blast taking me out in them.

As for forced regression, i think it's best i just detail some of the roleplays i sometimes have. Mommy and I usually first come up with a reason for me to be babied again... like i had been extremely inappropriate or cheated on her or ignore her in our relationship or illigally drink (i dont really... just an example) just to give some incentive to humiliate me. Then we decide if i'm a boy or a girl... as being a boy would be more humiliating since she would dress me like a girl anyway. I am usually a girl though. She usually plays my girlfriend in these sorts of things, but occasionally a babysitter my parents unncessarily hire to watch over me while they're gone, and if i treat my babysitter badly i get this treatment.

She will commonly tie me down first or handcuff, or do something that restricts me from arguing. Then she starts to tease and call me a baby, but i scream and say i'm a big boy/girl but that only results in either duct taping my mouth or super gluing a pacifier in (which is extremely affective and not that hard to get off with nailpolish remover and cotton swabs) to shut me up. Then she diapers me as i lay helplessly (occasionally i'll get an enema or suppository before to embarass me further), lock on a pair of locking plastic panties, and then get me in dresses or rompers or onesies. When she finally unties me, i always try to get the diaper off but i never can... and on days i'm not that bad i'll usually cuddle up to her and beg to be changed, but other days when i get worse she'll tie me back down and feed me baby food and bottles until i mess myself. Then she tells me to admit i'm a baby girl... if i dont listen, she spanks me, and i dont do well with spankings so i usually start crying and admit it to her. Then she holds me like a baby and I suck my paci and act like a child for the rest of the night. It takes a bit longer than it sounds.

It's not always that intense, sometimes more... sometimes less... but i also dont always do that. Lately i've been getting into natural baby moods and just cuddle and beg for bottles and sometimes wet myself on purpose to get diapers.

Hope that helped.

-Sophie

Yeah that helped Soph :P

One more thing I know what an enema is (I think) but could you also explain that to me. Sorry I'm not the brightest spark hehe. I just wanna check I know what it is otherwise I'm reading all these stories and it might not be what I think and does it hurt?

An enema is a way of flowing water into your butt to make you go #2. Most medical uses as well as some people who use them frequently purchase a bag you fill up with water, which you hang somewhere, and it's attatched to a hose. The hose has a small clamp on it, and the nozzle at the other end. The nozzle goes in your butt, which actually isn't that bad after the first inch since the nozzles are usually rather small. Unclamp the clamp and woosh. Water goes into you. You wont feel the effects for two to five minutes, usually.

The second form of the enema would be a disposible. These are just small bottles of water that have a nozzle at the end. Put it in, sqeeze. This is the only kind Mommy and I have, but the other sort has been used on me as well. Since we only have the desposible ones, which are actually only like a dollar or so at a local store in the laxative section, we usually refill them. They come with caps to keep the tips clean, and the top screws off so we might as well refill them.

As for the after effects of an enema, depending on what you want, it could be good bad. First difference between the enema versus suppositories or laxatives is the duration it takes to work. Enemas work very fast. As i said, two to five minutes before you feel the effects. Suppositories can take up to an hour. Laxatives that you swallow can take up to a day. If your looking to do it fast, enemas are best. When the effects do kick in, you feel the usual cramps and everything just like when you REALLY have to go. If you hold it, they get worse. If you go right away, there are very little cramps with enemas. Suppositories start with the cramps before it actually makes you go. You'll get about five to ten minutes of cramps beforehand. Then you'll go. As for laxatives orally, i've never tried them. The last major difference. When you use an enema, since the water is inside your bowels... when it comes out it comes out wet and messy, but it's very easy to push out. Suppositories make them come out just as you normally would go on the toilet, possibly a little softer... which can be a terrible inconvenience in a tight diaper... but the cramps dont subside until you push it out. I've sometimes ended up with a headache from pushing too hard... but pushing it out is so much better than the cramps if you wait too long.

Punishments can also include enemas or suppositories as i mentioned before. Enemas are very wet and messy and you have to deal with something inside you for a minute or two and feel water rush into you. Embarassing. Plus if you're forced to sit, it gets worse. Plus it makes it more humiliating when Mommy's wiping you down for 5 minutes instead of two. As for the suppositories, they take time to work. That can be a good punishment as well. Suppository, diaper, then take you to a movie. That's happened to me once. Double diapered... so it hid the smell really well. As for the actual experience, it wasn't fun. Cramping and then having to mess myself sitting down was terrible.

As for the actual pain, enemas and suppositories dont hurt to get. It's the cramps usually. Enemas are better with cramps. Also, if you're getting an enema... do not use cold water... that would inflict a bit of pain. Use water at room temp.

Any other questions, feel free to ask.

-Sophie

Hewwo, I'm Knuxie. It's a very rare occasion that I get to bring fantasy to life. I've been changed a total of 2 times, by 2 different people, on I believe the same day. I need to get more involved in the babyfur scene. Apparently there are babyfur parties with lots of people willing to change diapers. I'm just so nervous and shy around new people...

But, I work full-time as a Certified Dental Assistant, and I have three roommates who aren't into the AB/DL thing, or don't know about it. So, I rarely get any chance to be padded* and cub out*. My interest has been there since I was a young child, but I started wearing diapers from a combination of having accidents, stress, and a desire to wear them, as well as a push from my friend to go out and buy a pack of diapers from Wal-Mart because I was too scared. For me, it seems to be cyclical. I had a couple accidents, so I'm looking into better diapers to go 24/7 again. I stopped the last time due to leaks at work... Luckily, nobody found out. An interesting turn of events came from that day, because I didn't want to stay late due to the large wet spot on my pants that nobody seemed to notice, and the next day my boss and I started talking. I renegotiated my contract, and now I'm working salary. I get the same base pay no matter what hours I work. Some days I work late, others I go home early, but it does work out in my favor, normally. Funny, really. If I hadn't leaked, I would've worked late, and would still be getting hourly pay.

But, I ordered a case of Dry 24/7, and they're rated for 10 hours or more. That's more than good enough to last me a full day of work. Anyways, I keep rambling on and on....someone drag me off stage!

The first pullup i put on was at nine. The bedwetting started at twelve or thirteen. I enjoyed diapers then, but never wore consecutively. Guilt always got in the way. I'd say about a month or so into my relationship with Mommy is when i really became an AB. Year and a half ago?

-Sophie

Hey Knuxie, aww you dont get to bring it to life either. I wasn't sure what a babyfur was at first but I saw it on here a while ago and someone had explained it. Cute :)

Sophie, aww so you had the bedwetting stage. I never had that. I'm not sure how I got into it to be honest, I was potty trained Im not sure what age but when I went number2 lol I would not wipe my own bum until I was about 7 I dont know why I just didn't like doing it although when I wear now I dont mess I just wee :). I also was eating babyfood 3-6 month babyfood until I was about 5 as mum couldnt get me off of it and I wouldnt eat anything else apart from jam sandwiches haha. It was when I was about 13 maybe I cant remember that I started wishing I could wear etc and have a daddy although I didn't know any better didn't know what it was obviously and I forgot about it as I was young.

Now, however, it was probably about a year ago that I really started to think about it and I also felt guilty as I have a one year old daughter and I wouldn't tell my boyfriend as I was worried what he may think. I tried to forget about it but since then I haven't forgotten the urge just got worse. But things are ok now, boyfriend has fed me with bottle, bathed me he did offer to change me a couple nights ago but I had no nappies :( grr! But it shows hes willing and Im glad he knows now. :) Took a hell of a lot to tell him though.

I didn't get into diapers through bedwetting. My bedwetting stage was mostly self inflicted mentally. I wanted to wet the bed, and although i wasn't a heavy wetter, i still used it as an excuse to get diapers. I had to confuse my own mentality to avoid the guilt... but it rarely worked correctly. Nonetheless, it prompted me into the DL scene, later the AB stuff came.

-Sophie