LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hullo

Hey Knuxie, aww you dont get to bring it to life either. I wasn't sure what a babyfur was at first but I saw it on here a while ago and someone had explained it. Cute :)

Sophie, aww so you had the bedwetting stage. I never had that. I'm not sure how I got into it to be honest, I was potty trained Im not sure what age but when I went number2 lol I would not wipe my own bum until I was about 7 I dont know why I just didn't like doing it although when I wear now I dont mess I just wee :). I also was eating babyfood 3-6 month babyfood until I was about 5 as mum couldnt get me off of it and I wouldnt eat anything else apart from jam sandwiches haha. It was when I was about 13 maybe I cant remember that I started wishing I could wear etc and have a daddy although I didn't know any better didn't know what it was obviously and I forgot about it as I was young.

Now, however, it was probably about a year ago that I really started to think about it and I also felt guilty as I have a one year old daughter and I wouldn't tell my boyfriend as I was worried what he may think. I tried to forget about it but since then I haven't forgotten the urge just got worse. But things are ok now, boyfriend has fed me with bottle, bathed me he did offer to change me a couple nights ago but I had no nappies :( grr! But it shows hes willing and Im glad he knows now. :) Took a hell of a lot to tell him though.

Naughty B, you mentioned that you really started to think about it a year ago. What do you reckon it was that made you think about wearing nappies? Do you reckon it was buying them for your daughter?

I've liked this so long that I can't actually remember not wanting to, lol.

Beth

To be honest I'm not quite sure. I think it might be though. Also when I saw my partner with her I think I wanted to be like it, if you get what I mean.

Oh yeah, I can understand that. I think that sometimes that bond with your partner, with them being tender and everything has more appeal than the nappies and other baby stuff itself.

Beth