LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Japanese Diapers

If you do that, I will totally by them from you. I've been looking for the diaper covers FOREVER!! I just don't know how else to get them anymore!

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

That's what many people are wondering. I hope there's a retail branch in North America for them. Consider that a lot of Asian immigrants are familiar with Japanese style diaper covers when it comes to cloth.

Ya I will be ordering s couple more soon. Just waiting till I have a lil extra money. They are expensive. Bunch that I have now have the yellow rubber on the inside that I paid extra for. The largest size they have is LL which is for waist size 90cm-105cm. If you want to contact me, my yahoo messenger name is ecoastaaron

post-6902-1235978116_thumb.jpg

post-6902-1235978138_thumb.jpg

post-6902-1235978157_thumb.jpg

post-6902-1235978191_thumb.jpg

post-6902-1235978116_thumb.jpg

post-6902-1235978138_thumb.jpg

post-6902-1235978157_thumb.jpg

post-6902-1235978191_thumb.jpg

Ya I will be ordering s couple more soon. Just waiting till I have a lil extra money. They are expensive. Bunch that I have now have the yellow rubber on the inside that I paid extra for. The largest size they have is LL which is for waist size 90cm-105cm. If you want to contact me, my yahoo messenger name is ecoastaaron

Is that waist size in natural waist size or like pantwaist size? Yes there is a difference.....I have learned that for myself. I'll be in contact with you soon then I guess. I love the design on the one all the way at the end and I dont really need one with rubber on the inside so I think that'll make things a little cheaper. I'll go on the site to check the designs later though. And I'd appreciate you doing this if you can. It takes a huge load off my shoulders.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Is that waist size in natural waist size or like pantwaist size? Yes there is a difference.....I have learned that for myself. I'll be in contact with you soon then I guess. I love the design on the one all the way at the end and I dont really need one with rubber on the inside so I think that'll make things a little cheaper. I'll go on the site to check the designs later though. And I'd appreciate you doing this if you can. It takes a huge load off my shoulders.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

I am ordering today because they have a sale now 40% off. If you wear size 32 jeans and up just get the LL size. I am size 32 jeans and you have to remember you are adding a bunch of diapers underneath. LL fits me perfectly. Contact me really soon.... as soon as you read this.

I am ordering today because they have a sale now 40% off. If you wear size 32 jeans and up just get the LL size. I am size 32 jeans and you have to remember you are adding a bunch of diapers underneath. LL fits me perfectly. Contact me really soon.... as soon as you read this.

Crap! Are you serious?! Shit! I don't get paid until Thursday......damn it! But just out of curiosity how much would it come out to?

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Crap! Are you serious?! Shit! I don't get paid until Thursday......damn it! But just out of curiosity how much would it come out to?

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

I can make another order, I have a pretty good relationship with rinkya.com. The normal diaper covers with the strings come out to 60 dollars each after fees. Let me know and I will get them ordered. Please email me at ecoastaaron@yahoo.com or message me on my yahoo screen name ecoastaaron

I can make another order, I have a pretty good relationship with rinkya.com. The normal diaper covers with the strings come out to 60 dollars each after fees. Let me know and I will get them ordered. Please email me at ecoastaaron@yahoo.com or message me on my yahoo screen name ecoastaaron

I'll let you know on thursday.....Oh man I can't wait now!

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

• 8 years later...