LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Did You Get?

Diaper666

Wet and delightfully messy cloth diaper that I actually bought at a baby diaper service that had adult diapers, and delivery to adults, 25 years ago. Yes, they've been repaired but are still serviceable. Plastic pants and pins came from via mail order. Cloth diapers, plastic pants, pins, and disposable diapers are all available mail order via the internet.

me gots a Tena slip maxi on, i gets dem from tena direct mail order company

me gots Bambino too but keeping dems for special occasions. like chwistmas! dey ams fwom DL direct in da netherlands (da onwy pwace outside ob da USA you can get dem!)

Tena normally or Depends if caught short. I try to buy from links from my favorite AB sites. It helps the sites. But at 60 years of age no one bats an eye at me buying diapers.

Yikes, does this mean that in 8 years I can FLAUNT my diaperwearing? LOL Molis and Abenas are tops unless you order Kolibri, etal., from Europe. I love my Invacares, too. But, cloth rules!

AB/DLs are tops! Okay, SOME bottoms/subs.... WE rule!

Most of the ones I have now that are disposable I just order off the internet. I used to love going out and buying them in person, but you can hardly find decent ones in the store (just depends and some store brands).

I have some very nice cloth ones that my wife made for me out of bulk fabric she bought at the sewing store.

• 2 weeks later...

Depends Maximum right now from CVS but I also have Bambinos from the net and Cloth from Angel Fluff Diaper Co. over the net plastic pants from Kins. The right diaper for every need. ;)

Right now I have on Depends, I usually check the thrift stores because they have the best deals when they have diapers in. I was at a thrift store one day and found packs of Molicares for only $2 a bag, I usually find packs for less than $5. I used to go to Walgreen's, but they changed their store brand to a cloth backing and are very poor quality

This very minute I'm wearing an Attends 10. I usually wear Attends, Abena Xplus, or Depends for something thin like going to work. For boost pads I'm partial to the Abena ones. Abenas I have to get them from the internet, but Attends and Depends I'll buy in person.

I'm wearing Tena Slip Maxi, which I bought online. I used to buy them from a store but I found the embarassment too much to bear. I always had to spend about two hours beforehand psyching myself up to go in and buy them. It added to the thrill though, so I do actually miss that part of the experience a little.

• 4 months later...

Right now I'm wearing a very wet boy's pull-up from the local supermarket, I've been wearing it for about 5 hours so far, i wet it almost as soon as i put it on. Despite being a sissy I wear the boy's pull-ups as they don't seem to stock the girl ones at the shop otherwise I would wear those.

Guest LOSTinDiapers

Right now I'm wearing an XL Abena Abriform X-Plus. I bought 2 bags recently from xpmedical.com because Abena discontinued the XL's with the plastic backing. I buy most of my diapers from the net, but I have several medical supply stores that I can go to that sell molicare, tena, attends, and others.

• 2 weeks later...