LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Did You Get?

Diaper666

I don't know if this has been brought up or not but what the hell. How do y'all get your diapers and i mean the ones your wearing

now. I Mean did you go out and buy them OR borrow them from some one that you know that wears them or either have to wear them.Oh and Also what kind of diapers are you wearing now.Please let me know if this has been brought up or not thanks ..

Im not wearing any diapers at the moment, but usually I wear Pull-ups training pants for girls (theyre SO cute ^_^ ) or Pampers 6. I buy my diapers from a local drug store. I havent had a change to buy any of the adult diapers, because I cant find a place where I can buy them. And plus I really dont want to anyhow. I like my baby diapers :)

• Like 1

Wearing a "Tena Slip Maxi" as I am at home on the computer-I get all of mine from a "Medical Supplier" in the main Town and buy them in bulk, :)

usually about 6 packs at a time, trouble is that it sure busts the wallet. :badmood:

But you do get peace of mind knowing that you will not run out of Nappies. :blush:

Sometimes the local "Continence Advisor" has some samples for "trial" so I end up with a bag or two of either very good or bad products to try. :horse:

I, unfortnatly, am not wearing now (haven't since august...am living with my parents). When I do wear I usually wear depends with s depend boost pad and like most just get them at Walgreens, Wal-mart, or the local supermarket.

I also used to, on occasion order diapers online from HDIS and XPmedical.

But buying them at a local store really isn't that big a deal, and it gets easier and easier the more you do it.

I just dressed for work... but before I did, I was wearing 3 44"x44" 4-ply flat gauze diapers from adultclothdiaper.com, 2 yellow dritz diaper pins and blue Gary plastic pants.

CDL

Right now I'm wearing a wet medium Tena Super. I bought them from Letourneau's in Andover, MA. Before I go to bed I'll change into a large Molicare Super Plus which I got from Continence Connection. Usually I wear Abena X-Plus to bed but I'm out at the moment. I like the Tenas as a daytime diaper, they hold quite a bit and they're very quiet.

I buy all my diapers in person at drug stores, medical supply stores or even goodwill stores. I't dosn't bother me to buy diapers inperson. No one cares or knows who they are for. Even if they suspect they are for me, they will not say anything or know that I wear for fun and not for need. Just like any job, once the clerk is done with you they have moved on to the next person. They don't have time to remember every person who comes through their register, they just do their job and collect their pay.

My wife made it.

I don't know if this has been brought up or not but what the hell. How do y'all get your diapers and i mean the ones your wearing

now. I Mean did you go out and buy them OR borrow them from some one that you know that wears them or either have to wear them.Oh and Also what kind of diapers are you wearing now.Please let me know if this has been brought up or not thanks ..

I used to wear Attends exclusively which I purchased from the local drug store. I switched to Abena's about a year ago and buy those from B4NS whcih has both Canadian and American shipping. I also have a good supply of Bambino's which I bought off Ebay.