LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Did You Get?

Diaper666

I've been wearing this Depend Maximum Absorbant diaper for 6 hours straight, and will wear it for another 2 hours. After the ol' lady leaves for work, I'm putting on a fresh diaper, and hitting the hay.

I bought these Diapers at Super K-mart.

AB Universe mediums, from their web... but they need a stuffer, so I've got a DependsMax from the pack I bought at the local CVS.

When I was buying the DepMaxs, I also bought a new bottle of J&J's baby powder and also some KY Silk. The cashier didn't bat an eye. No surprise... they see everything, it's just a job.

wv

Tena Slip Maxi from the Tena website :D

I also use girls and boys DryNites (8-15yr size) which I get from the local supermarket. These are great for just pulling on and not being noticed!

• 2 weeks later...

right now, I'm wearing my very first Assurance diaper, purchased this very morning, from Wal-Mart. Somewhat amusing, actually, in retrospect. I called for a cab (because I don't have a car, and the Wal-Mart is a supercenter, off the highway, and I'm not riding my bike along the highway for a couple miles just to get diapers) and it cost me more than the diapers did! But, I figure it's worth it, from the almost-nothing-but-positive reviews I've seen (mainly here :) ). Anyway, the cab showed up, and the driver was the girl, maybe a couple years older than me, that I've known for a few years (through taking taxicabs). Slight embarrassment potential, but no big deal - we're not friends or anything, just people who know each other. :) I get to Wal-Mart, make my way to the incontinence section, and immediately get downhearted - it doesn't look like they've got the plastic Assurance fitted briefs at all, just the pull-up type. But wait! There, on the bottom! Ah-HA! I grab the package, and make my way to the nearest register. At this point, I just want to check out and leave - this store is huge, and the chances of seeing somebody I know on a Saturday morning are probably pretty good. Luckily, I don't hear my name called out. However, the girl at the register looks like she's still in high school. I don't think I even looked her in the eye, and I'm pretty sure I was red in the face. But, no big deal. Purchase made, I walk out and get back in the cab, kind of hiding the bag from the cabbie as I hop in back. I don't think she noticed, and I had a story in place in case anyone had asked, but it was ultimately a successful mission, and I'm now in the process of testing these diapers out.

I'm a bit worried about overnight wear, as the tapes seem to lose their adhesion quickly. I'm afraid that they'll end up being undone in the middle of the night (it's summer, so I've been sleeping in a diaper and t-shirt; in fact, that's become my standard "sitting at home alone" outfit).

wow. sorry about the rambling and the possible incoherence, but I'm getting a bit sleepy.

Guest 15indiapers

Hey guys,

New to the forum. The first time i got my diapers they were attends from northshore care. Since I was only twelve (im fifteen) I had no clue what a money order was, and i surea s hell didnt have a credit card, so i sent the exact amount of cash through the mail, got my diapers a few days later! I was in heaven, I pooped in peed in those diapers and thought i was in heaven. Now i have paypal :lol: and a debit card!! Yay! As many diapers as I desire! Hopefully getting some molicares soon!

• 14 years later...

I’m not wearing at the moment but the ones I do have are boys goodnites xl I bought them at our local dollar general store that is where I have been getting most of my diapers. I like that they put in a self check out there so I don’t have to deal with the cashier asking me questions even though if they were to say anything I would just lie and say I was buying them for my kids or hopefully that is what they might think.